SoonHei

God is everything imaginable and unimaginable possible!

7 posts in this topic

Woah.

You can understand that your are able to imagine things (Experience as a totality)

You also are able to understand that there are things (experiences) which exist that you cannot even imagine (are unimaginable) but which are possible!

In other words, things which exist and also dont exist - thus EVERYTHING.

YOU bring it into life by thinking it into being

As simple as a pink elephant ... Or.... This entire present moment!

Bless

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Not quite, I can think of money and it doesn't appear in front of me. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun you are able yo think of money and there it is! In your head/imagination/thought

That is the manfiestion of the ego

And the physical reality is a manifestation of God

And since there is no distinction between either, and all is One, That means the ego is not separate from God but is very much A part of  God... is God!

You thinking that u will manifest money by Willing it into existence at the level of a human/ego isnt possible... At least at youe current level of awareness... There are sages who have been known to do similar physical manifestation...

About the case of Jesus... reality very mucy makes possible all those "miracles" possible... In quotes because this present moment itself is a micricle

It is being willed into existence moment by moment!

And it's always the NOW... Everywhere at everytime and at everyplace. It is all everNow! And EVERYTHING!

Love Is The Answer

46 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Shaun you are able yo think of money and there it is! In your head/imagination/thought

That is the manfiestion of the ego

And the physical reality is a manifestation of God

And since there is no distinction between either, and all is One, That means the ego is not separate from God but is very much A part of  God... is God!

You thinking that u will manifest money by Willing it into existence at the level of a human/ego isnt possible... At least at youe current level of awareness... There are sages who have been known to do similar physical manifestation...

About the case of Jesus... reality very mucy makes possible all those "miracles" possible... In quotes because this present moment itself is a micricle

It is being willed into existence moment by moment!

And it's always the NOW... Everywhere at everytime and at everyplace. It is all everNow! And EVERYTHING!

I agree with Shaun, show me the money! Or else....just enjoy your drugs...

30 minutes ago, SerpaeTetra said:

I agree with Shaun, show me the money! Or else....just enjoy your drugs...

Actually it would be useful to know if someone is tripping when they post. Not saying this person is tripping or tripping is wrong. Just be interesting to know so the post can be put into context. 

@Bill W you are right brother

Man's was trippin'

Nothing crazy like lsd/dmt

Just weed.

About the money manifestation, i was talking about the thought of it in the head. Just like leo says, that a unicorn "exists" as you think of it - there it is. Before you, in your "head"/thought

Love Is The Answer

@Bill W 

======================

Essentially

There are imaginable Experiences and unimaginable Experiences...

We can appreciate and understand that there is an unlimited/infinte amount of experiences which we can imagine... There cannot be a comprehensive list of all possible imaginable Experiences Because u can always imagine.more.and in different unique ways

There are also unimaginable Experiences to which the same concept applies

And taking this forward... There is really no difference between imaginable and unimaginable... That's a duality and it must break down..

So we have an infinite amount of experiences which can be and god is the thinker of them all 

And there is no difference between god thinking ans causing that to come into being .. for thinking = being = creation

God simply is

And God always is

And God being / is-ing is all Experience manifest in an infinite fractal

There is always the NOW everywhere/nowhere

Love Is The Answer