CreamCat

I feel infinite love nowadays.

8 posts in this topic

I feel infinite love God has poured into creating all the beautiful city structures and every person.
It's the labor of infinite love.

When I look at my computer screen, I feel infinite love that's gone into my computer system.
Open source programmers make programs out of love. CPUs were designed out of infinite love of engineers.

I also feel infinite love from the efforts I put into optimizing my petty human life. There's also infinite love in the way I configured my computer system.
I feel a great deal of love from my efficient task management system that I spent many hours to create.
I feel self-love. If you think you are not loved, you should try to feel self-love that you put into your creations.

Edited by CreamCat

1 hour ago, CreamCat said:

I feel infinite love God has poured into creating all the beautiful city structures and every person.
It's the labor of infinite love.

When I look at my computer screen, I feel infinite love that's gone into my computer system.
Open source programmers make programs out of love. CPUs were designed out of infinite love of engineers.

I also feel infinite love from the efforts I put into optimizing my petty human life. There's also infinite love in the way I configured my computer system.
I feel a great deal of love from my efficient task management system that I spent many hours to create.
I feel self-love. If you think you are not loved, you should try to feel self-love that you put into your creations.

i love you for this ? it’s not unconditional though. i love you for the open source part for example. but much more i love you because you love it.

taskmanagement system sounds interesting by the way.

Edited by now is forever

25 minutes ago, now is forever said:

i love you for this ?

What am I.jpg

@CreamCat probably a beautiful human being.

you don’t have to make everything open source though - you know that ^_^

Edited by now is forever

1 hour ago, dinone said:

@CreamCat ?  I'm wondering how do you identify with all that?

5-LeO-DMT

Leo's videos are a form of learning and meditation.

5 hours ago, BMKemp said:

how did it happen? @CreamCat

Just watch Leo's videos about love, art, and various other things. Try to embody infinite love. It will happen eventually.

Recognizing infinite love is not difficult if you have theoretical foundation and put in some work.

What's difficult is to embody infinite love and various other concepts.

Edited by CreamCat