Moritz

Questions regarding heroic doses

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

my Name is Moritz I´m 20 years old and already had my fair share of Psychedelic Experiences. 2x AL-LAD 150 uq, 2x 1P-LSD over 150 & 125 uq, ETH-LAD 100uq, 4-Aco-DMT 20mg. I also did Kambo 5 times so far.

All of my Psychedelic Experiences I´ve had with my girlfriend tripsitting and all of them were incredibly life transforming, awareness shifting and healing. But there were also, with the exception of the AL-LAD, very shocking and intense. I´m very sensitive so even medium to medium high doses have strong effects. I´ve uncovered and started to heal sexual abuse from my childhood, regressed Alien abduction memories from my childhood, saw and experienced religious imagery, pyramids, egyptian gods and all sorts of other stuff which would take way to Long to write down here.

Recently I had the Intuition to take a much higher dose. (400uq)

I´m not sure if I want to take such a high dose especially because of my sensitivity but I definetely feel like a higher one because I feel like I need a break through with some things.

My question is wether or not you have experience with higher doses aka „Heroic Doses“ and what you would recommend for safety. I definetely think I Need at least 1 person there that´s physically as strong or stronger than me so I won´t hurt myself if it´s to intense.

Do you know of people who offer 1 on 1 trip sitting sessions ?

Can you recommend ressources or Information about what PSychedelics do in the brain especially in such high doses ?
What do you know about Psychedelics potentially causing Schizophrenia or Psychosis ? I was never afraid of that and never felt like that on trips but when I think of higher doses I want to make the safety aspect even more secure.

Much Love,

Moritz

@Moritz

I won't answer all your questions, but I can maybe provide some insight. I have multiple higher dosages behind me on LSD & 1P-LSD. When you take a high dose, I recommend that you plan and prepare for a couple of things. 

• Be at a place where you can be yourself, maybe with a close friend/girlfriend who can help you cheer up if needed. If you feel shitty, then I suggest you trip another time. One usually has less control during high doses.
  • A tidy trip-space is neat.
  • Make sure to have no obligations that day, it's a plus if the next day is also the same in terms of having no obligations. Having the phone muted/turned off or similar might be a good idea.
  • Set your intentions for the trip. What do you want to get out of it?
  • Make sure that you've enough food and water, and that the food you eat that day doesn't need to be prepared for long. On higher dosages, it might be tough to navigate and think focused.
  • Maybe have some relaxing music at hand (best with headphones for better immersion), incense, an instrument, anything that can relax you and maybe get you into some kind of "flow-state".
  • Use a journal, a camera or anything else to capture insights. I find that writing can be a bit tough, or more precisely the construction of proper sentences, so having a video camera might be better for some. 
  • Know how to calm yourself down, how to let go and surrender. This can be done by talking to yourself mentally, listening to a guided meditation/relaxation or similar.
  • Test your stuff before you take it.
  • Be prepared for an ego-backlash. Those can be brutal after a deep psychedelic trip, depending on the individual.

Edited by iTommy
Yesn't.

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

1 hour ago, Moritz said:

Recently I had the Intuition to take a much higher dose. (400uq)

Do you intend to take 400µg of LSD, 1P-LSD or ALD-52? Because 400µg of any of those substances should be a good and very strong dose. But 400µg of ETH-LAD is probably too much, and 400µg of AL-LAD will be a little less than really powerful.

I've heard of psychedelic guides/facilitators/tripsitters, there are a few around in my city, but I'm not sure how common they are in other parts of the world.

I couldn't agree more with @iTommy's recommendations.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

As someone who has done up to 1500ug Lsd @iTommy advice is solid. The trip won't be easy as you go up. It will take a lot of mental strength. But the things you can see, oh boy, is it a ride and very profound. 

I would highly recommend you work your way up to higher doses. 100 or 50ug at a time. I jumped from 500ug to 1000 with a cocky attitude and I was put in my place. So humble yourself. 

Losing yourself in the trip is always a possibility. Thought loops and what not. Having a sitter nearby when it's your first time doing a higher dose is highly recommended. They can help remind you you are tripping and to relax. 

The higher doses can be incredibly fun. I hope you enjoy.