Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inliytened1

For all the Materialists

25 posts in this topic

You guys liked that video? Then you NEED to watch this one.

@Inliytened1 I haven't watched your video to be honest, and I'm not planning to. Although I've watched Leo's series nonduality debunks materialism long ago.

It does not matter to me the source of the ideas, they are just ideas and you're defending them. And then you think that you must. Isn't that you attaching yourself to an identity? For what? For your ego's survival of course. I don't see how you are liberated in any possible way. You're reacting to my comments all the time, or at least that's how it seems. If that is liberation, I don't want it. And I'm not suppressing my emotions, perhaps I was bad at communicating some of my ideas.

@Truth Addict really? So you think I'm on this forum to defend some ideas and survive as an ego? LoL.  If that were the case i would have much better things to do than being on an internet forum talking with you 

No..I'm on here because after i Awakened to myself i want to help others down the path to awakening.  I am God doing his work through human form.  You can choose to believe that or not.  It doesn't matter either way.  I still love you and i hope you will find the path to Awakening.  It really is wonderful to unite with your true self.  But if not, that's OK too.  God wants to explore even not discovering himself.

And no I'm not perfect.  That's what makes me still human.  But i can love and i don't need the last word in every discussion.  It's not about that.  It's about helping others.  That's why I'm here.  Not just because i saw some really cool idea online and thought it was neat.   Truth is something much more powerful than that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

I'm not saying you are here to defend some ideas. I'm saying that you are doing that unconsciously.

It's okay to admit it buddy. You want to help others, and that's cool, but also it's your ego (survival).

You are subtly judging ego as a bad thing, thinking that you are God in human form which makes you superior to others. You think that awakening is good and being a devil is bad, and you believe that you aren't a devil.

You still have the sense of morality that is similar to stage Blue. And you are still in duality land: God is good and devil is bad.

Maybe I'm wrong with everything I said about you. Maybe it's just me projecting onto you. But it doesn't hurt to double-check ;)

@Truth Addict I'm letting you have the last word :)

I'm going to hide this post.....

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.