Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seeking_brilliance

7 posts in this topic

Is the word avatar a good guess at what this human manifestation is?  Are all people on earth, maybe even earth itself, an avatar(s)?  Are certain avatars born across time to advance the evolution of our species? Are we waiting for a particular avatar to be born? Or should it be interpreted, as a coming of higher conciousness and not a bodily manifestation? What would the second coming of christ be interpreted as?  A major shift in consciousness? A global shift? And yes in talking about within the dream/game /whatever.  

av.a.tar

HINDUISM

a manifestation of a deity or released soul in bodily form on earth; an incarnate divine teacher.

an incarnation, embodiment, or manifestation of a person or idea.

"he chose John Stuart Mill as the avatar of the liberal view"

an icon or figure representing a particular person in video games, Internet forums, etc.

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

I remember reading this quote: "Virgin Marie was born without any original sin" 

11 hours ago, oMarcos said:

I remember reading this quote: "Virgin Marie was born without any original sin" 

Hi, you might have to decode this one a bit for me

Maybe it means that she simply manifested into reality without giving birth, (without sin, that would be sex) @seeking_brilliance

Edited by oMarcos

The word "person" comes from the Latin word "persona", meaning "mask" ;) What might people be the mask of?

Edited by Apparation of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

17 hours ago, oMarcos said:

Maybe it means that she simply manifested into reality without giving birth, (without sin, that would be sex) @seeking_brilliance

Perhaps all of us avatars manifested into existence without sin (sex)... Maybe why we can't remember being born? Lol jk...  Whether or not a human was born, well, whatever.... I was not born. I observed the birth of this human and forgot that I was not it. Thus the avatar of seeking _brilliance was born. 

12 hours ago, Apparation of Jack said:

The word "person" comes from the Latin word "persona", meaning "mask" ;) What might people be the mask of?

Masks of my infinite self.  Formless forms that represent aspects of my infinite self down to a nano cellular level. Seeking_brilliance is just one of these, and part of me has fractured and identified with (become) this character. But then again, a drop in the ocean is the ocean..