Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kiko

I just cant handle the stress and worry

4 posts in this topic

Hello guys before 2 months i started a job that i wanted very much. Guys im so fucking stressed not that the work is very stressing but i just cant handle it. 

So much challenging situations that are maybe not challenging for the most of the people but for me they are, like speaking in English which is not my native and im very uncomfortable, giving presentations and speaking live in social media on some topic. I think its ok to give up, its just too much for me im thinking of talking with my boss that i cant handle all of this im not ready..........

Maybe you have started of way ahead of your capabilities. I think we need to lean in towards our discomfort just a little bit every single day but pushing it too far may burn you out in long term. You may need to reconsider that you are not yet ready for this and need to take a step back for couple months and years, accept something that will be "just enough" challenging to slowly improve your skillset and then you may come back to this type of enterprise when you are ready. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Kiko there is some really good advice on here! I agree with @Shiva if you give us some more details people would be more able to help you! :)