Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

I know i can approach girls i know i can, but why i cannot!

10 posts in this topic

So an update to my pick up journey, day 1 is so smooth i mean not that smooth like Owen or any RSD guy but i can approach and do the process i learned in RSD, i have he number of a girl that i met last sunday, somehow, but this day i try to do pick up in my own school/university it is so hard! It is so hard for me To approach , i don't want to say any excuses :( i'm so sad! There is so many things in my mind :( arg! , i'm scared to fucked up and i cannot use the technique :( , so many girls that i let them pass arg! Last sunday i am so happy now arg! I am so sad! I know in the positive side that i must just approach and let it be , be outcome free :( 

Edited by John Iverson

Don't be messing around at school. It's the place you always have to go back to. Any emberasing situations you can't walk away from. 

13 minutes ago, SFRL said:

Don't be messing around at school. It's the place you always have to go back to. Any emberasing situations you can't walk away from. 

Okay, you're right, i am college there are many girls roaming around, arg! It's hard!! So many resistance in my head!

keep going brother❤️

Dont look at me! Look inside!

7 minutes ago, Rilles said:

keep going brother❤️

Thankyou! I have my vision to that is why i am inspired doing this stuff but i dont know why i cannot do this! I am positve to myself! But my excuses are oh! You are not yet knowledgable, you are not yet ready! I learned somehow the game but arg!! :(, i know that my value is at 9 and i know i can talk to any girl i want! I can feel it and i know i can!! But! Arg! 

Edited by John Iverson

4 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Thankyou! I have my vision to that is why i am inspired doing this stuff but i dont know why i cannot do this! I am positve to myself! But my excuses are oh! You are not yet knowledgable, you are not yet ready! I learned somehow the game but arg!! :(, i know that my value is at 9 and i know i can talk to any girl i want! I can feel it and i know i can!! But! Arg! 

Thought says you cant

Action says do it!

:)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 hour ago, John Iverson said:

Okay, you're right, i am college there are many girls roaming around, arg! It's hard!! So many resistance in my head!

Well in college it might be a little different. But don't be messing with the girls you got class with everyday. 

Are you familiar with Elliot Rodgers? The guy that went crazy in college and drove over a bunch of people. 

That's an interesting case study, on what not to do. 

He kind of looked like you, and I mean that in the most positive kind of way, if that's possible. 

The guy had a lot going, fairly good looking dude, nice clothes, awesome car. But his whole approach, his whole strategy was off. He went completely wrong at it. 

All he wanted was the very hottest blond girls in school. And he got angry at them for rejecting him. Truth is those girls would reject 99/100 guys in that school. Maybe the stereotypical football star would have a change, and even then. 

The guy was half Asian half White. I would imagine he would have had an awesome shot with some tiny Asian chicks, or some petite little things in general. Maybe a little cute and nerdy. But I don't think that ever occured to him. 

Not trying to fit you in a box. But just saying, it's sad when you watch his videos, if someone had explained to that guy how it really worked I am sure he would have gotten what he wanted. I watch that and I am like wtf, put my brain with what what I know in his head and I sure would have gotten laid. It's all about mindset. 

Edited by SFRL

9 hours ago, Toby said:

Why not talk to the ones you already know or friends know?

That is so easy for me, and pick up has a process i don't wanna be sexual or using push and pool to my friend hahaha , i want to use it to someone my type or i have a crush on hahaha, but i am thinking that i will ask every girl that i want to date, even the friend of my friends or my classmate before  to practice

Edited by John Iverson

23 hours ago, Rilles said:

Thought says you cant

Action says do it!

:)

Thankyou