Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

A dude from here and me will try to do pick up this sunday, i want to here an advice

6 posts in this topic

We will rock en roll!  After my mushroom trip it opens up alot of my blockages and i become confident and the burst went to this i can say to myself even you fucked up there is nothing to be lose, i am already nothing, bold and i don't have anything so whatever i said it is nothing, if my approach is wrong? So what? I don't care , i can lose 999999999999999 times because i have nothing to lose, i want to be engage what stage i am at, and be a hero! Take the responsibility and be a man! Go move forward to your beat version of yourself! Don't think just go with life and say yes! You have nothing to lose! This chapter of my life is not perfect, if i have a choice i will do pick up when my schedule becomes free, i have my own house  , and i am free everyday i can do pick up to improve my skills but arg! I don't want to waste my time judging myself in the moment.. even my schedule is every sunday i will do pick up atleast i am doing my job to take action! , no excuses! 

Edited by John Iverson

@John Iverson more important than achieving success on this field: learning to lose and accepting rejection.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

52 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@John Iverson more important that achieving success on this field: learning to lose and accepting rejection.

Ow yes! Okaaaaay! :)

@John Iverson look up "Cocky Funny" on YouTube/Google. 

You already seem like a cocky little bastard. You combine that with being funny....one of the best techniques infield. 

Aight!!

Edited by John Iverson

5 hours ago, SFRL said:

@John Iverson look up "Cocky Funny" on YouTube/Google. 

You already seem like a cocky little bastard. You combine that with being funny....one of the best techniques infield. 

Aight!