Wekz

Why you are depressed and the only way to cure it.

5 posts in this topic

Simply put, you are depressed because your life is not going the way you want it to. You keep trying and trying to make things work, but you fail every time, sometimes because of outer surcumstances: people, money etc. and most of the time because of internal surcumstances. And if you keep trying to bruteforce your way into success you will fail every single time, and become even more depressed. The only way to get rid of depression once and for all is to go back into your past and find the reasons there, why you keep failing and self sabotaging yourselve. You need to examen your childhood, how were you raised, how did your parents treat you, what negative believes about yourselve and others did you addopt. You need to go back in time and examine everything thats there, only then you will be able to let past traumas go and live the life you want to. And remember, this stuff is subcouncious, that means you dont remember it and you have no idea that this childhood experiences are holding you back, you need to get councious of them and experience the emotional pain that comes with then, and change the negative believes that you formed.

Edited by Wekz

5 hours ago, Wekz said:

Simply put, you are depressed because your life is not going the way you want it to. You keep trying and trying to make things work, but you fail every time, sometimes because of outer surcumstances: people, money etc. and most of the time because of internal surcumstances. And if you keep trying to bruteforce your way into success you will fail every single time, and become even more depressed. The only way to get rid of depression once and for all is.......

Thanks for your feedback. I like the way it started and I see some truth there but when someone tells me "the only way is..." I get a little apprehensive, unless of course it is something that in Truth can only be done one way. 

It is sertanly not the only way to treat depression, you can distract yourself, you can take medication etc. But if you do that it is guaranteed that the depression will eventualy come back at some point, because you didnt deal with the cause of it. But if you find and heal the original wound there is nothing to come back, you erase it from your memory and your system, and you dont need to ever worry about it again. 

Really good post, very insightful!

I think it starts with being conscious of the connection between the depression and certain level of repression deep inside. Very often this can be misalignment with one's core values as well besides a childhood trauma. But because most people have no idea that human being are driven by core value system, they have no idea how to perceive the voice of intuition telling them they are way "of the path" living lifes that are hollow and devoid of any meaning or direction.  

I blame this to be one of the key reasons why antidepressants are the most sold medication in most developed countries. Along with stains and diabetes medications. Just shows the connection between unconsciousness, running away from emotions and hiding behind discussing greasy food to get a mild pleasure

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I have to completely agree. I just came back from a week of Primal therapy, and man, my eyes are opened. I never realised the profound connection before of negative messages I subconsciously picked up from parents, and things that happened, and my every day mental state.

I thought some people just had the genetics for depression or anxiety.

I was wrong. You can heal it, by re-processing your childhood wounds.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/