Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

after my mushroom trip i still want to flirt girls but i want to be authentic

3 posts in this topic

i have a question is it possible to flirt with a girl that i am still grounded to my authentic self? Technique like push and pull i don't feel it is authentic to me..Anymore, tho i have not yet test it personally, because i said to my self after this cleansing and healing through mushroom trip i will now go and do work to ask girl out and get girls laid, should atleast try it first? And give it a try because i still need to do the basic rules of dating to tease a girl? Say something like push and pull? 

This mushroom trip cleanse my need for girls, but i still want to pursue sex just for me to go full circle

Edited by John Iverson

Don't learn techniques.

Learn about the masculine/feminine (Yin-Yang) duality.
Read The Way Of The Superior Man from David Deida for example.

When you genuinely tap into your masculine core, instead of faking it, it will go way more smoothly.
You will naturally use "techniques" (which will feel natural and instinctive) because there will be a genuine attraction between you and a girl.

It will be you expressing your masculine core,
Instead of you trying to copy cat what it's like to be a man.

Very different.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

It seems to me, a more intuitive and authentic part of yourself manifested during your trip. 

I would trust that. Why does flirting have to be something mechanical, where you apply certain techniques with a goal in mind? It just sounds artificial, inauthentic and needy.

Of course I'm not a woman and I can't say for sure, but IME women tend to sense lack of authenticity and attempts to hide our insecurities and I don't think that's attractive. Maybe I'm wrong and there may be women who are attracted to this, but I think deep inside we all know when someone is being inauthentic and applying techniques in a situation that should be more natural.

What I would suggest is trusting this inner voice that appeared during your trip, work on your insecurities, experiment and learn through direct experience.