SageModeAustin

3 months fwb probably done, got me fucked up

102 posts in this topic

@Psychonaut hey man thanks a lot I appreciate your post. May I ask how long did your previous fwb relationship last? Your poem describes how I feel pretty well. Although my “girl” didn’t take anti depressants not to my awareness at least i mean she was smoking and drinking hella so it kind of pulled me down too. I started taking her to the gym and she got a membership, etc she stopped smoking as much and we had great chemistry but things died down when I started losing my way and began smoking a bit too/got emotionally invested  and a whole bundle of miscommunication of jealousy bullshit on both ends. Anyways, your right. Idk if you read the last text message but I’ve been telling myself affirmations based on what she said last to accept this whole situation. “I had a great time with Brooke because she thought I was tolerable, flirty and pretty cute. I still have my character, charm, charisma, and attractiveness to move forward in life.”

idk it helps a lot for some reason. Again thanks for your thoughtful response 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

The previous fwb technically only lasted 3 weeks. But we had sex 2 and 5 months after she ended it with the words "Get out of my life" #Classy. My response: "Okay". Following the breakup were 6 months of playing games on her part.

• The classic "I am not going to talk to you". Me: unfazed
  • "The I have a boyfriend now" in her home country, which she broke up "He is an asshole". Me: unfazed.
  • The "I don't want to have sex for a while", then I swipe through her Tinder profile with new pictures. Me a little hurt at first, made for a good poem.
  • The "I need to get a prescription for this bladder-infection antibiotic on a sunday, because I often get a bladder infection after having sex (with someone else)". Me: utterly unfazed and indifferent.

Pun at the end: This girl lived in my dorm and I practically saw her every day for 6 months. She was a blowjob queen and I actually enjoyed sex with her. I had given up on sex from my previous unfulfilling sexual experiences and she "relighted" the flame. It was a costly firestarter, but I am glad the fire is burning now.