Angelo John Gage

My Motivational Video for Men

26 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Angelo John Gage said:

@d0ornokey  I agree but when I say "man up" I don't mean don't cry or whatever, I mean take responsibility.

Who's been watching Jordan Peterson~ ;)

It's Love.

@RendHeaven  lol, I'm not  a fan of Peterson. I used to like him to I finally saw through his façade. He just rambles about nonsensical things which can be interpreted in millions of ways. His debate with Sam Harris was cringe. basically he's just all over the place talking in circles. Calls himself a Christian but can't even answer directly if he believes in the actual resurrection of Christ. 

@Angelo John Gage You are great speaker. So topic is example demonizing orange from blue perspective now. So, you went from orange to blue.

@dinone  My main goal here was not to demonize but rather call men to regain their confidence by conquering their vices and taking responsibility for their lives rather than blaming women or some other external group. 

Safe-spaces for example weaken our children, not only by sheltering them from the real world, but taking away any kind of critique of their own views. And ironically, these safe-spaces, which are supposed to be inclusive, you'll find exclude certain people which causes the very division they ostensibly are trying to end lol.