Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jj13

My idea for this summer

6 posts in this topic

Since I'm a student I will have 2 and a half months free to do whatever I want. So this summer I wish to work on my life purpose and spirituality, and I want to go extreme with both, as deep as I can.

I want to utilize deep work as much as I can, so I'm thinking of a schedule something like this:

• 2 days of life purpose work, 100% committed, zero spirituality
    • research, mastery, etc.
  • 2 days of enlightenment work, 100% committed, zero life purpose
    • self-inquiry, strong determination sitting, energy work, yoga

And then I will experiment with prolonging these periods to maybe one week of hardcore life purpose work and the other week of enlightenment work. I will probably add rest days to avoid burnout.

What do you guys think about this? Also, if you would like to read it, I could make a journal to record my progress.

1 hour ago, Sahil Pandit said:

Check out Leo's video on "Setting Proper Expectations" as well as his "Ego Backlash" video

You're gonna need those B|

@Jj13  I second that!^_^

Good luck. Do whatever split works for you. I know, personally, I'd prefer working on both things daily. Mornings and evenings for meditation, yoga, reading and journaling and then working hard during the day. I find the practices can influence each other nicely.

@Jj13 working in shifts between contrasts works fine for me, so it will probably work. Maybe, if stuff becomes frustrating, shorten the periods of the shifts. Sometimes, even 15 minutes or less between each interval (from spirituality to life purpose) can work, maybe even fuel your work when you have an hyperactive brain :D 

Alright! Thanks for the feedback?

As long as you have a plan and you execute it well.