Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anderz

Global Collective Consciousness

83 posts in this topic

Christians claim that we are born in sin. That is true! Whoa, you may think if you are an atheist, born in sin, what kind of crazy claim is that?

Sin means to miss the mark. We humans are still missing the mark when we remain in our separate egos. The separate ego is a lie! That's why Satan is the prince of this fallen world. Satan is not an actual being but the principle of believing to be totally separate. And unless we are cleansed from sin and are born again we will burn in hell forever! Of course, hell is not an actual place. Hell is a state of being in sin forever. That won't happen, because everybody will be saved, since one cannot be deluded forever.

"For everyone belongs to me, the parent as well as the child—both alike belong to me. The one who sins is the one who will die." - Ezekiel 18:4

"Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life." - John 12:25

"Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again." - John 3:3

The new earth is simply an evolutionary leap where we humans become free from "sin":

"He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death." - Revelation 21:6-8

Again, the second death is a metaphor for missing the mark forever. Can't happen. And "sexually immoral" doesn't mean things like sex outside marriage:

"Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven." - Matthew 22:29-30

Angels can't have sex? Of course angels can have sex. Even the Bible says:

"They called to Lot, “Where are the men [angels] who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”" - Genesis 19:5

Leo described in a video one important concept called win-win-win. In our ordinary separate ego lives we often think of reality as win-lose; that in order for us to be successful, others have to lose, like in a lottery where if I win others have to lose.

I have often used the term win-win to describe the situation where instead of zero-sum there is benefit for everybody. That's however not the whole story, since there can be win-win situations where two parties win, while the third party loses. And even situations where two criminal organizations win while the rest of the entire society loses.

So instead of win-win, a more complete description is win-win-win which means that there is win not only for me and you doing some deal, but that it also includes win for everybody. Win-win-win is precisely what global collective consciousness is about where humanity as a whole wins including all us individual humans. It's a leap to a higher level of intelligence than our current world which is full of conflict and misery because of win-lose and limited win-win situations.

Then the unhampered market is win-win and win-win-win and global collective consciousness.

1 hour ago, Norbert Lennartz said:

Then the unhampered market is win-win and win-win-win and global collective consciousness.

Only if that market produces good for all, including for the environment, human health and so on. That's not the case. Take money as a whole system for example. The monetary system as a whole is a win-win for the whole society. Money is only a limited form of win-win however since it turns us humans into slaves to the money system, like batteries that are sucked dry during our lifetimes to fuel the system and then discarded. Not good.

In the future we will have advanced technology that will remove the need for money. That will probably take a couple of decades though, even with Ray Kurzweil's predictions about accelerating technological progress. So how to deal with money as a spiritual practice?

When we treat money as something separate and put tremendous importance on money it produces incredible tensions in our body and mind. A useful practice is therefore to think of money, not as something separate, but as being one with everything else in our lives. And then with body awareness practice we can gradually dissolve the money tensions within us.

Any books to dig this subjects guys ?

1 hour ago, Anderz said:

Take money as a whole system for example.

You're confusing that with fiat money, the state currency. In an unhindered market, of course, what is used as money is also unhindered.

41 minutes ago, Anderz said:

In the future we will have advanced technology that will remove the need for money.

To abolish sound money too is of course pure nonsense. 

@Norbert Lennartz Whatever money system we use it will always be a mechanical "middle man" function forcing society to behave like a machine. That's why it says in the Bible:

"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." - Matthew 6:24

To "serve God" of course means being one with the whole of reality instead of being fragmented. What did the money changers say when Jesus walked into the temple? Jesus Christ!

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." - Matthew 6:25-33

In my opinion the Bible has some very advanced messages, such as:

"And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well." - Matthew 5:40

If a man asks for your shirt, should you give it to him? No! It's a parable describing a transcendent state using a non-transcendent parable. When we as humanity become One, such situation will not happen, because we then have a collective consciousness who knows what we want.

Many so-called spiritual people try to accept their own aging and death. That to me seems like delusions. Neither the nonduality path nor the religious paths actually solve the problem. To solve the problem of death we have to conquer death.

This is the key for why all spiritual traditions fail so miserably. They try to accept death! In all kinds of forms. And many spiritual teachers even talk about death being inevitable. They are afraid of living forever! So their own minds have deluded themselves to believe death is unavoidable. They are more afraid of living forever than the fear of their own death.

To conquer death means to live forever. No gravestone for you. You ARE the universe, so how can you be buried in yourself? Impossible.

9 hours ago, Anderz said:

Whatever money system we use it will always be a mechanical "middle man" function forcing society to behave like a machine.

The money's not to blame.
There is survival and the "way to God". You have also explained all that. These ways are incompatible with each other. I cannot act and at the same time come to rest. That is why it is wrong to fill the temple with such stuff. It does not belong there. But that is no reason to regard money or action as bad. Jesus cannot have meant that.

@Norbert Lennartz But notice that Oneness includes money. So it's not money per se that is evil or something like that. It's when we separate out money as something incredibly special and valuable to us it can become a problem. A sound money system is just fine when used mindfully, although I do believe that we will soon, historically speaking, be able to remove the need for money, just like how money has removed the need for bartering.

Edited by Anderz

Money is only a means to action. Without means there is no action. Let people use their means to act. There are leftists who want so much.

@Norbert Lennartz Bartering is also a means to action. Money is a more efficient means, but it makes society function like a mechanical machine. It's necessary! I agree with that, but look at how mechanical the world is today. So it seems to me that the next step in the evolution of humanity includes transcending the need for money as a compulsory tool.

Ray Kurzweil has predicted that we will have a technological singularity already around the year 2045! That may be a too optimistic prediction but the progress of technology is exponential so we will see what happens. Money will be necessary for many years to come, so the trick is to retrain the body-mind to deal with money without the habitual worry, fear, greed, envy and so on. I think that is what the quotes from Matthew 6 are about.

When we see a field of flowers and birds in the air, we need to think of them as equally important as the credit cards in our wallet. With our separate egos we have become conditioned to think of our personal finances as incredibly important while we hardly even notice the birds in the air or the field of flowers.

Take Maslow's hierarchy of needs and turn it into oneness. Or else the tensions in the body and mind will remain. I'm curious about what Leo will say in the next video about survival.

The idea of dissolving the separate ego mind into a global mind might seem like the Borg in Star Trek. It's totally different.

"The Borg Queen is the focal point within the Borg collective consciousness and a unique drone within the Collective, who brings "order to chaos", referring to herself as "we" and "I" interchangeably." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borg#Borg_Queen

The Borg is a hive mind where the individuals in it are drones without individual will or wants. Totally horrible if that was what a global collective consciousness of humanity is.

Instead the human global mind is transcend and include:

"Consistent with Wilber's theme of “transcend and include,” each structure of consciousness remains with humanity even as history moves forward and newer structures come into ascendance." - https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/9781118591277.ch9

If my idea is correct our individual ego minds will actually dissolve, and that's why Jesus said:

"For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it." - Matthew 16:25

It's not about a physical death but the dissolving of the separate ego. Christ is the way and the truth and the life, meaning Christ is the evolutionary transcend and include drive for the entire cosmos. Therefore Christ is greater than the planetary mind and even greater than the galactic mind and so on.

43 minutes ago, Anderz said:

When we see a field of flowers and birds in the air, we need to think of them as equally important as the credit cards in our wallet.

Which means you'd be paying for decent living conditions. A demand arises. It is satisfied. But you don't like the mechanical.

Ken Wilber has often talked about both/and instead of either/or. That can be applied to free will. Do we have free will or is the universe deterministic? Stephen Wolfram has a kind of both/and answer:

We can take advantage of that idea of both/and when it comes to our own free will. When we are uncertain about things or how to behave it's possible to let the universe unfold automatically, resulting in relief and a relaxation. And when there is something interesting to do then we can be engaged in the activities with a sense of having individual free will.

This is even applicable to our own survival. Instead of struggling with survival issues, any personal problem in fact, then the practice is to let the universe do the job for us automatically. This will in turn lead to us doing things instead of always be passive since we are a part of the universe unfolding even as a separate ego, and even the universe itself in nonduality realization.

The Zeitgeist movement has an interesting idea about removing the need for money. I agree with Alex Jones that the circular plastic cities with centralized design and control are a horrible idea. But I think we need to think integral here. There is a reason for why the Bible says that serving money sucks, and Alex Jones might have missed that.

In the video below from about 20 minutes Lawrence Bishop says: "Most people I talk to say, I only want enough that I don't need to think about it. ... What does that say about money? What sort of relationship is that?"

We have been brainwashed and conditioned to believe money is something valuable, which is only true in a relative sense. Actually, scientific research has shown that money incentive is only useful for simple, mechanical tasks. For tasks that require creativity and invention money reward reduces that capacity.

On the new earth money will of course become obsolete. Because a global collective consciousness is ONE being. To use money in such situation would be like you using your own money to pay yourself, which obviously is absurd.

The solution to poverty, disease, crime, natural disasters and so on will come through an evolutionary leap of the consciousness of humanity, not through external means or control.