Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Blind Sage

Blue light fucks with your sleep

5 posts in this topic

@The Blind Sage you can put on night mode on your apple device for that.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@The Blind Sage @How to be wise

Thank you for posting this info. I have sleep difficulties and I think part if the problem is bluelight.

I just did some reading on the apple night shift feature and it seems like it reduces bluelight, yet not eliminate it.

Apps/programs don't work good enough. Glasses specifically designed to block blue light are much better.

B R E A T H E

Put your iphone aside and pick up an actual book, you'll be surprised how fast the sleep occurs naturally :D 

Bluelight filter will not cut the potential dopamine and adrenaline stimulation you are getting when reviewing your instagram that is most likely robbing you of high quality sleep. Your retina is still exposed to bright light (blue or not) so your pineal gland is instructed to hold on with production of melatonin because it is not yet time to sleep.

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus