Alfonsoo

What if a girl feels she doesn’t want to ruin something ?

8 posts in this topic

So I’ve been hanging out with this girl, I decided I was going to wake her out. There really is something happening between us. That magic. So I asked her out. She said yes. But she didn’t answered my texts. We never concluded on specifics so the date never really solidified. In my dating life this is the first time something like this happens. I girl feels so enthusiastic, things keep escalating, but she suddenly refuses to go past the “first date” barrier. I feel like she doesn’t want to loose me as a friend or something like that.

@Alfonsoo her interest level just isn't that hight. Probably around a 5 or 6.

Watch some Alpha Male Strategies videos on that subject. He got good videos on that. 

Search on YouTube: AMS low interest

Edited by SFRL

@SFRL hmmm. The problem is, how can I up the interest without being with her (the date or something)

Ok I stopped reading your question as soon as you mentioned she doesnt respond to your texts (and then I read all your question).

I know you like her, but sadly, your self-respect comes first.

If someone refuses to respond to my text- guy friend or girl I like, boss at work or coworker, a mentor or a mentee- they are FUCKING DONE in my life if they are consistent with poor communication manner.

Dump her son. If thats too hard to do right now then youll learn this lesson eventually in a few years.

Life becomes so much more fun, easier and simple once you have people that sincerely respect and love you.

Your dating life will become the easiest thing in the world once you master self respect and get past the cultural tabboo that men arent allowed to have dignity.

If I could give the men I know only one tip for women and dating it would be this:

Stop comprimising.

Edited by JohnnyBravo

He got more videos on the subject on his channel. 

@SFRL That guy is highly in tune and skilled with dynamics within a certain area of dating.

19 hours ago, Alfonsoo said:

@SFRL hmmm. The problem is, how can I up the interest without being with her (the date or something)

You cant

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.