Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GromHellScream

Moving into the next dimension while stretching

4 posts in this topic

So I put my hands over top of my head with my fingers interlocked and elbows extended for a good stretch. Suddenly, I'm overcome with a sensation i've not felt before and everything starts shaking. My mind freaked out and was unable to relax or I bet I would have gone somewhere. This is the second time this has happened to me. This happen to anyone else?

12 minutes ago, GromHellScream said:

My mind freaked out and was unable to relax or I bet I would have gone somewhere

@GromHellScream  If you let the mind be the boss you'll never discover anything new in terms of enlightenment.

1 hour ago, GromHellScream said:

My mind freaked out and was unable to relax or I bet I would have gone somewhere.

You betcha. 

You may want to try some yin yoga - it's perfect to reach these deeper states of mind-body relaxation through stretching. And it will likely take you somewhere. 

I like YT videos of Aprille Walker at the Ranger Station in this area.

More likely that you grounded all the energy in your body into your crown chakra.

4 hours ago, GromHellScream said:

So I put my hands over top of my head with my fingers interlocked and elbows extended for a good stretch. Suddenly, I'm overcome with a sensation i've not felt before and everything starts shaking. My mind freaked out and was unable to relax or I bet I would have gone somewhere. This is the second time this has happened to me. This happen to anyone else?

I prefer watching a hot girl do yoga tbh https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAA_MvsnLRD94yAiZkiMbyQ/videos

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

You betcha. 

You may want to try some yin yoga - it's perfect to reach these deeper states of mind-body relaxation through stretching. And it will likely take you somewhere. 

I like YT videos of Aprille Walker at the Ranger Station in this area.