Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nivsch

Tommorow Election-day in Israel. i'm very excited BUT in dilemma

5 posts in this topic

Sorry for "flooding" its a special week. Next time i'll try to send one topic per 1-2 weeks.

There are 2 main parties this election in israel:

1. "Blue&white" (our flag colors) - liberal pluralistic, soft capitalism orange-green values. my vote.

2. "Likud" - conservative very capitalistic blue-orange values.

The dilemma is that i want my blue&white party to win, but than, i wont be able to teach our young activists the Spiral Dynamics model, because they wont be open to learn it, because - we won, so we dont need to learn something new... and it remain like this for 2-4 years! and it will dissapoint me.

But if we loose, it will be perfect opportunity to make them open to the model and i want them SO much to learn it from me. So i will teach them yellow style of thinking to make us win the NEXT elections.

There is a deeper question here - what will make our country progress faster in the long run - Winning now, or loosing? I dont expect you to know the answer but its very interesting.

So i feel in like an inner conflict. Because in one hand i want to win, but in the other hand i want the model to flourish among my party friends and activists. And it will flourish only if we loose.

middle-way scenario - we loose but still strong enough and the government will be 50% us and 50% likud. 

worst scenario - we loose and the government is gonna be the most religous and conservative EVER in israel! (New extremely right-wing parties in likud coalition).  Can be a little dangerous for the independence of the supreme courte, and who knows what more. Depressive... 

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch If there are only two options, I would support the higher conscious candidate. I want the highest conscious people to have more power to control the narrative and make decisions that affect public policy. This will stabilize and normalize the higher conscious level in society. If orange-green becomes stabilized and normalized as the average conscious level, those at blue-orange will get pulled up. With orange-green in power, there will be resistance to evolving to high green/yellow, but the average conscious is much closer than if blue-orange was in power. With orange-green in power, mature solid green has a better chance to emerge, imo

@Serotoninluv ?

We lost the election ? 

Equality with the 2 main party seats but only conservatives can build a coalition (they have the majority of parlament members in all the cons. Parties).

So right now, i want to start teaching as much people as i can in the left-center sector the spiral dynamics model. 

What is the best way to make classic right-wing people to move leftward? Is the best way is to teach them stage orange limits?

Where can i find a big list of stage orange limits? Leo gave a nice list of some good limits but i want a bigger list.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

On 9.4.2019 at 10:44 PM, Viking said:

bruh #onlyzehut

? how do you know them?