Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

if i say i want to master about human potential is it okay to put that on mastery?

17 posts in this topic

Is  that okay? Because i know mastery is also your career? 

Edited by John Iverson

don't allow it to become an empty shell. "i am a master of mastery, but i can't do anything very well except for being a master". this is just hypocrisy.

master something specifically before talking about general mastery.

unborn Truth

1 minute ago, ajasatya said:

don't allow it to become an empty shell. "i am a master of mastery, but i can't do anything very well except for being a master". this is just hypocrisy.

master something specifically before talking about general mastery.

What do you mean? 

1 minute ago, John Iverson said:

What do you mean? 

i mean learn something for real first. be a good son, a good boyfriend, a good husband, a good father, a good brother. a good student, a good professional, a good athlete... anything.

be good at something first. don't be like those coaches that can't do anything else except for telling people what to do.

unborn Truth

3 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

i mean learn something for real first. be a good son, a good boyfriend, a good husband, a good father, a good brother. a good student, a good professional, a good athlete... anything.

be good at something first. don't be like those coaches that can't do anything else except for telling people what to do.

Do you have lists of field that you may siggest to me? I will give you my Zone of genius..

Zone of Genius : Capturing Subtle Truths, in my experience and breakthrough, or in my eureka moment, to make people see, feel, realize the spiritual manifestation in each creation, of what is really their potential and what is really possible

10 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

How about to master psychology influence??? Is that specific?

@John Iverson i'd pick something more measurable. the profit you make without fooling people can be a good measurement for the quality of your work, for example.

unborn Truth

15 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@John Iverson i'd pick something more measurable. the profit you make without fooling people can be a good measurement for the quality of your work, for example.

How about field bulding i wanna master it ?

1 minute ago, John Iverson said:

How about field bulding i wanna master it ?

what do you mean? building constructions? architecture?

unborn Truth

If there is a entrepreneur for business bulding.. i wanna build a new field.. there is a Field builder.. 

1 hour ago, John Iverson said:

If there is a entrepreneur for business bulding.. i wanna build a new field.. there is a Field builder.. 

that's too abstract. i don't know what your service would be in practice.

unborn Truth

@John Iverson  What I do is, that I try to master everyday things, what I just have to do for the rest of my life. For example meditation, exercise, healthy eating, socializing (help solving my friends' and family problems etc...), studying, improving my overall character... I am doing all of that for myself, to improve the quality of my life and the lives of others around me. I don't do it to tell others what to do. (I used to do it, but it was just hypocrisy) Then I have my niche, which is teaching Czech and English at this time. I try to grab every opportunity I get, for example now, I teach Indian chefs Czech and they give me free food at their restaurant. :D 

@John Iverson Nobody can give you the answer of what you should master. What do you tend to focus on? What things in life really turn you on? What makes your heart sing? These are things to master

14 hours ago, Wyatt said:

@John Iverson Nobody can give you the answer of what you should master. What do you tend to focus on? What things in life really turn you on? What makes your heart sing? These are things to master

I know that.. the reason i am asking this not because of you will answer it for me.. no it is not.. i aske because maybe you encounter some fields or mediums that i did not know yet... because we are now in the 21st century dude.. searching new field is my GOAL.. i want to Gather resources from different country and in different people :D .. from what i know there is nothing here that made me say that here is the one thing.. so yea!

Yes, I think it is okay because mastery apply to anywhere in life where you want to master a field.

10 hours ago, Yahya said:

Yes, I think it is okay because mastery apply to anywhere in life where you want to master a field.

Aw! What a nice reply from you ?, this is what i need to hear

41 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Aw! What a nice reply from you ?, this is what i need to hear

Maybe not what you need to hear, but what you want to hear, watch out. Being master of mastery is a strange loop, it doesn't make sense. You can master a field, observe how you've achieved it and then tell people how they can unleash their potential, while mastering communication and mentorship, but mastering mastery is nonsense.