Zega

Going to Ecuador tomorrow: 12 day ayahuasca retreat

4 posts in this topic

I'll update this when I come back, I just want to have a sort of before/after post on this....

Back in November I found this little retreat, https://gaiasagrada.com/ doing a search for places where I could do ayahuasca. There are 3 ceremonies, including 3 San Pedro (psychedelic cactus) ceremonies. I've never been out of the country (usa) before, and I feel like this is going to be a powerful experience. I've been preparing myself on the ayahuasca dieta; the last two weeks including no sex or masturbation. I've been following Leo since about 2016/2015, and done LSD, mushrooms up to 7g, and smoked DMT before. I know this is going to be earth shattering for me and unlike anything I've experienced. I'm overwhelmed with different emotions. Just two days ago I passed a kidney stone I was trying to dissolve since July of last year. I feel much better now and more energetic with that out of me. I only mention it because this is a healing retreat and my healing has already begun.

My intentions for the ayahuasca are guidance. I plan on taking the life purpose course when I come back. I have three big passions: Music, teaching, and healing (I'm a massage therapist). I feel like I can make all three work for me but I haven't quite figured it out yet. Last month I just started working independently out of a chiropractic office. It's nice, and I don't feel like a wage slave these days, but I still feel like I'm figuring it out; like I'm lost. I'm 26 and I feel like there's so much potential that's unrefined in me; like I have wet clay but haven't decided what kind of vase I want to make. I'm hoping to be much more conscious when I come back. I'm going to stay on the dieta for two more weeks once I return to and reintegrate myself back into my normal life.

I'm going to be journaling the whole time I'm there and I'll share any major insights here. Any questions about the retreat I would be happy to answer as well.

Wish me luck, be back on the 20th
<3

@Zega Sounds great, excited to hear your trip report.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.