Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Principium Nexus

The Last Stage

5 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I've tried to understand, feel and quite the mind to experience what you were talking about.

For me and probably most other people excitement goes paired with great new insights. I came to the understanding that this feeling of excitement reflects a mind that experiences something that is yet not known and outside of itself.

Is Tranquillity, the absence of excitement, the final state of trance and superhuman concentration? As long as there are on-going thoughts/emotions of self-reflection one hasn't completely dissolved yet into infinity?

@Principium Nexus Well, if you want to be precise, tranquility underlies everything, emptiness underlies every emotion. So it's not about not being excited, it's about realizing that excitement is happening within the emptiness that is your true nature. Trying to achieve some monotone state is not the goal, nor will you ever succeed in that. You can have emotional ups and downs while being conscious and detached from them.

Emotional range is good and healthy. Don't try to be monotone. Laugh & cry.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura can you please talk about what insights mean or what they are... In the context of the absolute vs the dream?

Isn't all those insights ultimately knowledge?

Which is all relative so to speak?

But I guess that doesn't mean that it's not "true" or helpful... Kinda answering myself here

But a question also about awakened masters for example sadhguru or mooji... They dont talk about infinty of God as you do... Or all other radical implications...

Is it fair to say that although they are great masters... Their understanding also maybe "limited" compared to yours... In that you have got the ultimate guru and assistance of 5meo-dmt on your side.

Also, even the buddah/Jesus etc, may not have had the intellectual understanding deep enough to translate various facets of being God as you do?

Again, all to do with the teachings being contemporary and linked with the time era Being lived in.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Principium Nexus What Leo's saying is don't rid yourself of your emotions. Accept and embrace them. Then, you'll be at peace

Edited by Ethankahn

@Ethankahn Got it. Although very deep trances are calm overall imo. Not exactly "emotionless", the emotion there is tranquility which is a very still but full/complete feeling.