Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Highest

The world doesn't matter

8 posts in this topic

The world does not matter. Whatever happens in it or to whom it happens to it doesn't matter. It's only God's playground where He experiences Himself.

Did I cry when my grandmother died? No. She has it better now. Nothing goes into non-existence, there is no such thing.

Do I feel sorrow for all the pain and suffering in the world. Yes and no. Yes, because I have feelings. No, because I know it's all God and thus I feel peace and relief in the end.

Don't take the world or yourself so seriously. It isn't what it appears to be.

1 minute ago, Winter said:

Why? Because that will make you suffer? Why does suffering matter?

No, not because of that. Suffering doesn't matter ultimately if you are conscious of what suffering and the sufferer is.

Wouldn't it be more appropriate that, the "world", hasn't this property of mattering or not?

Ultimately, yes you are right.

No, I'm not! No words are right. You can either play with falsehood or observe the Truth.

Words are not right, but it's the usual way to communicate and understand each other. Truth can only be made conscious of. And the Truth is that only God IS.

ta-da all of your problems solved.

Doesnt matter to your ego but you’re just one out of a billion. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Just now, Rilles said:

Doesnt matter to your ego but you’re just one out of a billion. 

You didn't get the message. You are not conscious of what the "world" and "human beings" really is. I assume from your post.

"God alone exists as Existence Eternal and all else is illusion – a creation of Maya. And what is Maya? Maya is the principle of ignorance. Maya makes you feel what, in fact, does not exist. In Reality, neither man nor woman, neither the so-called animate beings nor the inanimate things exist. It is Maya which causes the unreal to appear as real and existing.” - Meher Baba

At least someone helped me.

Again, the world isn't what it appears to be. There is only God. Suffering and pain is God. The sufferer is God. Only the power of illusion keeps you from seeing this. And this illusion is God's will. Only way to break through it is to become conscious and aware.

5 hours ago, Highest said:

Don't take the world or yourself so seriously.

Okay, I won't take your advice seriously, because it's part of the world and myself :P