NoSelfSelf

I dont understand one thing in this Leos video

25 posts in this topic

In this video Leo talks about how we are all bullshitters and we have to see our own bullshit(so far so good)then i see myself bullshiting then what do you do with that automatically you will do the opposite thing but how is that not bullshit in some way...when do i come to not bullshit territory?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf

You can't escape it, because the act of escape is also bullshit.

You can be aware of it though, and that turns out to be very helpful in life.

You will automatically change your behavior if you keep being conscious.

Not in a day or two, maybe not even in weeks or months, but at some point it will happen.

If you force yourself to change without being accutely aware of your behavior, and without deep and genuine reasons,

It usually doesn't stick for very long, on top of not feeling good at all (since it's not genuine).

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Truth Addict how do you know you cant escape it isnt that another bullshit?

@Shin But my confusion is the other behaviour could be also a bullshit how i am not bullshiting myself with this new behaviour?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

13 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Shin

The assumption is that everything you do is bullshit, and escaping is a "doing", so by the same logic, escaping is also bullshit.

Being aware is not doing, but rather a pause before doing. It helps reconsider what bullshit is best! :D

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict So you can only be aware of doing  bullshit and pick the lesser bullshit..?

It's you.

Now fight.

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

@Truth Addict So you can only be aware of doing  bullshit and pick the lesser bullshit..?

You can say that, depending on your understanding of the concept "bullshit".

@Truth Addict Concept:decieving,lying to yourself,sabotaging,leading yourself astray etc.

It's you.

Now fight.

35 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Shin But my confusion is the other behaviour could be also a bullshit how i am not bullshiting myself with this new behaviour?

In my experience I can never be sure. It's always possible there is self deception going on.
The more aware you become, the less likely to self deceiving yourself you become though, or at least the timeframe between you realizing you were deceiving yourself greatly diminish.

So the real answer to all problems in life is to become more conscious about how you think and how you act.

The issue with telling this, is that you need to experience what being conscious is, and that can't really be described in words.

The common description is «To see the thinker» or «You're which is behind thoughts»,

But again, there is no description possible, because it's not a knowledge, it's something you already are and do right now without knowing it (ironically).

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Yeah everything is fucking weird cuz its not real and can be constructed anyhow you want ,but you have to follow the path of original creator

It's you.

Now fight.

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Truth Addict Concept:decieving,lying to yourself,sabotaging,leading yourself astray etc.

What's wrong with all of these?

@Truth Addict If you didnt notice those things are the reason someones life sucks...

It's you.

Now fight.

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Truth Addict If you didnt notice those things are the reason someones life sucks...

What do you mean exactly by the word "sucks"?

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict Suffering,sadness,depression,confusion etc.

It's you.

Now fight.

18 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Truth Addict Suffering,sadness,depression,confusion etc.

I see, but what if I am happy with delusion?

Could it be that happiness is independent of illusion and stuff like that?

@Truth Addict Happiness is whats underneath delusions thats the whole point of this forum is to get rid of delusions and raise of conciousness...if you are happy with delusion you are wasting your time here but i know you are not happy with delusions ...delusion is that you are happy with delusions :)

It's you.

Now fight.

9 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Truth Addict Happiness is whats underneath delusions thats the whole point of this forum is to get rid of delusions and raise of conciousness...if you are happy with delusion you are wasting your time here but i know you are not happy with delusions ...delusion is that you are happy with delusions :)

Bear with me, could happiness be pure ignorance (not-knowing)? And could suffering be an illusion of knowledge (true ignorance)?

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict well yeah but if you are ignorant you will still suffer greatly but you will be bitter on the world and have huge ego and that everything revolves around you...you still suffer when you have knowladge mybe the same but you have greater chance to get out of it than ignorant person....

It's you.

Now fight.

42 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Truth Addict well yeah but if you are ignorant you will still suffer greatly but you will be bitter on the world and have huge ego and that everything revolves around you...you still suffer when you have knowladge mybe the same but you have greater chance to get out of it than ignorant person....

Can babies suffer?

If no, then what is it exactly that makes the humans suffer?

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict I dont know...Ego causes suffering

It's you.

Now fight.