yangmilun

How to exploit others mental shortcut/defective on business?

5 posts in this topic

Short summart put on the first: Does your conciousness/awareness help your business to deal with unconciousness client better? 

Client: Why don't you use tap-water for your plant. 

Me: City water contains bleach, which is not healthy for plant, the shop told me that we should use Mineral water for this plant. 

Client: Becuase plant shop wants you use Mineral water to kill the plant then you could buy the new one from them.

Me: Really? wow, they are so smart, hahahaha. 

Later I realized, it does not matter with plant,

It's about client was alert to lack of knowledge, which trigger his self-esteem that others could not reject his suggestion.

If I just be honest to tell the opinion what I think, then he will convince me that I need to be more smart to avoid the trap. 

Whatever Leadership, Authority, who is right/wrong, or control desire. 

Maybe, I could do better. better to protect his comfort zone, or people who is unconciousness. 

If I have ability to get higher level of relationship with different background people, then I could build strong relationship in business. 

Or, let's say, we now have this awareness ability to feel what problems they have, then how do we use our magic on this?

Edited by yangmilun

wat

My awareness that all this in the dream matters not helps me take risks. I would probably be good at stock/shares but knowledge of how that works means I won't entertain the idea (the really rich aka rothschilds etc all do insider trading, which is illegal for us mere mortals but not for them).

I will take huge risks with money because to me fiat capital means nothing at all. I don't care if my networth is $10m or $1.

@yangmilun I am trying to understand your post & intentions and hoping you will help me out. 

“How to exploit others mental shortcut/defective on business?”

Are you using the forum to ask for help with exploiting people? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@yangmilun I am trying to understand your post & intentions and hoping you will help me out. 

“How to exploit others mental shortcut/defective on business?”

Are you using the forum to ask for help with exploiting people? 

You just let me realized it's time to prove Storytelling Logic. :D

Probably "Make Friends and influence people" is a good book, working through the Ego being the most direct way. I reckon there is a price you pay though.