iTommy

Cure for "ALL" Thyroid Issues?

8 posts in this topic

I came across this video below, and similar ones like it. Has anyone tried it, and/or has insights into if this might be a healthy thing to go for?

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

yes a quarter year and you’l be an alcoholic ? 

are there other forms of extracting what’s inside these shells? if that’s really working i guess there should be other preparations. or are there studies about the effect of wodka on thyroid problems?

there was this thread about taking kodein or drinking before cold showering wimhof style - maybe it helps with everything. :ph34r:

Edited by now is forever

I'd probably try Anthony Williams' - Thyroid Healing book. The guy seems to be onto something although I only read the Medical Medium. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

19 hours ago, now is forever said:

are there other forms of extracting what’s inside these shells? if that’s really working i guess there should be other preparations. or are there studies about the effect of wodka on thyroid problems?

I am not sure, it would be good if there were better extraction methods. Some people in the comment section have mentioned links to studies that back up this video and similar ones, but I haven't looked at them. Apparently many seem to feel better after doing this. For me, there's this uncertainty of trying it, simply because alcohol is involved. 

@Michael569 I'll check this book out, maybe there's a summary I can find somewhere :)

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

was researching a bit and found out that the green shell of walnuts contain tyrosine what is often taken as supplementation with hypothyroidism - some people think it contains jodine but that’s wrong it contains a substance called juglon that smells similar.

i also read the whole nut is supportive for hypothyroidism.

@iTommy can’t you grinde it and make some tablets from it? or take half alkohol with same amount of nut shells. 

if you find studies, can you post them?

Edited by now is forever

20 hours ago, now is forever said:

was researching a bit and found out that the green shell of walnuts contain tyrosine what is often taken as supplementation with hypothyroidism - some people think it contains jodine but that’s wrong it contains a substance called juglon that smells similar.

i also read the whole nut is supportive for hypothyroidism.

@iTommy can’t you grinde it and make some tablets from it? or take half alkohol with same amount of nut shells. 

if you find studies, can you post them?

I'll do a bit of research later this week, and hopefully I remember posting my finds here.

On 26/03/2019 at 11:36 AM, Michael569 said:

I'd probably try Anthony Williams' - Thyroid Healing book. The guy seems to be onto something although I only read the Medical Medium. 

can you give us a taste?

@Aeris about Medical Medium? or Anthony William in general? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus