SoonHei

Finding myself... NOTHING to say

4 posts in this topic

It's amazing... When you finally get and find what it is that one is looking for (in ignorance) 

Once it is found and realized... It's like there isn't much that can be said . Or anything at all. Haha. Yet. The wanting to say it and talk about it happens. But it isn't you then who is talking about it. It is the ego!

Love it

Wow.

Any talking about it or action... Will be a movement away from myself. But it's all watched from.myself.

And if one gets this during a very basic Experience like sitting at home and looking out the window. It is so ordinary... The ego expects fireworks and what not... But it's just so ordinary... Open secret.

I guess there are energetic releases which come with the deeper understanding in the body and that feeling expands.. but the initial getting it part is so simple.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei I always asked myself why people look for ego death experiences to talk about them later with egos again :)

You being you is simple and nice isn't it :P

Ignorance IS the ego. The Absolute which is Everything is the absence of the self, ego, I, Me. But one must go full circle and become conscious that the Self or ego is the Absolute too because It is literally Everything and includes Everything. 

Thanks for sharing that. So powerful. I'm in a level know that I doubt a lot about talking of spirituality, and most of the time I feel is better not sharing and continuing acting as a person. Lol... Thanks again! 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16