Tony 845

Self inquiry/ starting to hit a wall.

34 posts in this topic

I basically inquire as to who “I” am all day on some level, really digging hard & trying to break the ego at any means necessary. 

I guess I’m just getting frustrated at this point almost a year & a 1/2 & all I have is a shit ton of kundalini to show for it.?‍♂️ But wait who’s the “I’m” thats getting frustrated? Lol

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar.

Take a break and plug some 5 Meo dmt up your ass. ?

"Tear off the mask. Your face is glorious." - Rumi

@Tony 845 no man, it can help your stuck kundalini and you can attain nirvana through it. Need to be open minded

@Good-boy there’s been 1 comfirmed case, Martin Ball & the dude can’t sleep, sounds super enlightened. ?

Stop trying to get it, you're on your own way.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Tony 845 ye. He over abused it, if you use it wisely it can do wanders for you. Trust me.

2w8889.jpg

God is love

And God in them

@Shin @Shin are you enlightened yes or no???? & no bull shit answer like I’m in a non dual state sometimes, it’s a yes or no...

@Tony 845 @Tony 845 @Tony 845 yes and no. It's hard to answer since enlightenment is an inside job.

Edited by Good-boy

3 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

@Shin @Shin are you enlightened yes or no???? & no bull shit answer like I’m in a non dual state sometimes, it’s a yes or no...

No but as soon as I stopped seeking It came.

Now you can keep chasing your tail if you want, but that's not gonna work doggy dog.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Good-boy ? This forum almost isn’t helping me anymore, everyone rides 5meos dick lol meanwhile no one is enlightened from it ?

yes it’s a tool, but I don’t think it’s putting people over the 600 mark to enlightenment. 

If I heard more cases that it was trust me i would have taken it already. 

Edited by Tony 845

@Tony 845 @Tony 845no man! there are cases of people getting enlightened from it, but they don't come out in public to share their insights. After enlightenment you are long gone from everything, except when you choose to become a teacher.

@Good-boy need proof before I take that shit, Sorry. 

Only bullshit I hear is that it raises consciousness, the kundalini ripping through me is doing the same shit & it’s natural. 

@Tony 845 fine don't believe me. I was trying to help you with the kundalini. It's your choice to be stuck with kundalini for decades, or get permanent state of consciousness.

@Good-boy will see, It has gotten worse, but it’s also purging shit,  i have a real fucked up case of ocd anxiety, it may take a while, Lots of purging going on. 

if or when I do it depends on when my kids getting out of the house & on top of that in have no time, I own 4 buinsesses that are very hands on, can’t go tripping balls whenever I want. 

Also there have been tens of thousands of people that have gone through kundalini & eventually have become enlightened Without 5meo, I wouldn’t be re writing the wheel. 

Edited by Tony 845

@Good-boy Leo says one can have the non dual conciousness no ego experience for 1 hour with 5 meo dmt. But says ego returns after 1 hour. 

So 5meo dmt just gives enlightenment exp temporarily. 

Now in what way that temporary non dual conciousness exp helpful to a seeker? 

@Jkris check Martin Ball and there are others who got permanent enlightenment via 5 Meo.