theking00

I don't want to live anymore

62 posts in this topic

Please don't listen to the girl or anyone who says you don't have confidence. 

You are a very positive force in this universe. Don't let anybody tell you who you are or aren't. It's your decision to decide what you want to be. 

@theking00 What's do you feel? 

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

On 15/03/2019 at 5:05 PM, theking00 said:

Life is meaningless and nothing good happens to me. I have no friends and I don't have a girlfriend. I think I have a ego backclash. 

You should accept what is, you are only suffering because there is a thought that says that things should be different, as long as you want things to change you'll suffer.

Nothing "good" happens to you , what does it even mean? YOU are the one saying friends are good, a girlfriend is good, this is just a concept, throw it out. I know it cause I've been there, I would always complain how my life sucked, how things never worked out, how I wanted this, and that, and that, how the world is so cruel.....

If right now friends, girls, a bunch of money just  was given to you, you would feel better for a couple of months, an year maybe, and then you would find something else to complain about, and your suffer would be back

Edited by Dumb Enlightened