Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Amun

The Growing "muh badboy" attitude on this sub forum?

5 posts in this topic

This is gonna be a quick rant. What is up with the bad boy attitude on this sub forum lately? I wouldn´t give it much thought if it was once or twice or something but such threads come up consistently. I mean i wouldn´t make a deal out of it if the content of the thread read "This is how i came to realize that this action x which seems immoral from a relative point of view is not actually what we think it is." But it usually reads, "Look at how i am an enlightened bad boy." I fail to see if there is any practical or spiritual value in such threads, feel free to enlighten me if you think i am wrong. Thank you.

@Amun

The practical value of such threads is that you can see how you could possibly delude yourself like others did, and then feel grateful if you don't.

Look for the positive ;)

Is that actually whats going on or is that your own projections?

Also the sharing of thought processes can help give insights into new perspectives.

When you've figured something out it tends to emit a feeling of euphoria which may be reflected in their writing.

Don't get deluded by the devils, but also don't judge them, as judging doesn't lead to any growth on your side :) 

lol yeah I know what you mean. Ignore it, move one, be real.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.