Anirban657

I am scared of women

23 posts in this topic

Seems like you just need to put yourself out there and practice, you said you are feminine and this is awesome, the most attracting men for me are the ones who have their feminine side embodied, to increase your masculine side try to do things that require strength like working out, running or just doing something with your on hands like wood work etc, also being in the sun, the masculine energy is all about action and making things happen, connecting with your body will be a good way to tap into this energy.

hqdefault.jpg

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

I have my own way of doing this as well. I feel stuck in a scarcity mindset so I sometimes fear losing out on dating and having an active love life every time I go on a date or two and it falls through. I can get kind of anxious and put expectations on the experience and it makes me anxious and triggers all sorts of stuff in me. When I go through this and start to process it I then realize I'm afraid of being hurt or me hurting her when it's going well and I start to feel contently bored or numb. It's a weird cycle that repeats itself. The thing that confuses me some is I hold onto the mindsets and feelings of scarcity because I feel like I wouldn't take any action if I let them go. I'm afraid of working through some of this stuff cause I feel like I wouldn't take any action after. Anyone go through the same cycle as me? 

Edited by SunnyNewDay

On 27/03/2019 at 0:13 PM, Will Bigger said:

I’d say read the book models by mark manson. And love yourself first

Here’s a secret 

it tends to turn women on if you’re honest about your attraction to them from the get-go.

”playing it cool” is wimpy 

I will definitely check out the book... Thank you!

10 hours ago, MsNobody said:

Seems like you just need to put yourself out there and practice, you said you are feminine and this is awesome, the most attracting men for me are the ones who have their feminine side embodied, to increase your masculine side try to do things that require strength like working out, running or just doing something with your on hands like wood work etc, also being in the sun, the masculine energy is all about action and making things happen, connecting with your body will be a good way to tap into this energy.

hqdefault.jpg

When I was young my father was not with my family. I grew up with my mother and sister. I love soccer but my father did not have time earlier. But now I guess soccer comes to my help and I can play it to increase my masculinity. Thank you!

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi