Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simke

How to act vs. low consciousness people

6 posts in this topic

I have a question, because i am kind of in two minds in certain situations as to how to respond where i see people doing stupid things and being completely blind and ignorant about it.

One part of me wants to just throw it into their face as to what they are doing to themselves so they wake the fuck up, and maybe stop doing stupid shit.

The other part ends up just noticing what is happening, but ends up being nice to them and just not take life that seriously (because i was the same a few years ago and i understand why they are acting that way), and rather crack some jokes and have some fun.

16 hours ago, Simke said:

I have a question, because i am kind of in two minds in certain situations as to how to respond where i see people doing stupid things and being completely blind and ignorant about it.

No response, no problem, no “two minds”. Nobody is your job. Keep the focus on yourself. Do the consciousness work. Allow that to speak volumes, and start unknowing yourself. All of it is false. 

One part of me wants to just throw it into their face as to what they are doing to themselves so they wake the fuck up, and maybe stop doing stupid shit.

You’re talking about you. Have you realized that yet? Breathe deeply from your stomach when you do. All is well. 

The other part (no parts - identify these parts) ends up just noticing what is happening, but ends up being nice to them and just not take life that seriously (because i was the same a few years ago and i understand why they are acting that way), and rather crack some jokes and have some fun. There is it. ?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@universe how to respond to people doing stupid things was my question, and tnx for the answer and the video it really helped

@Nahm it just feels kind of selfish to me to mind my own business just working on myself and let them keep doing it, if i know how to correct it...but i have tried numerous times and it didn't work anyway, they just don't seem to hear me :) 

i guess leading by example is my only way

@Simke Everyone has their dharma. Telling somebody they're doing something stupid will not work if they don't actually get it, which is probable. Unless they ask you, it's also uninvited and socially inappropriate to give advice/judgments about someone's behaviour. What you do is work on yourself, and grow as a person. And grow in your understanding of others.