Daffcio

I'm feeling like shit because I can't get girl I like

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

This going to be long and complicated story

Also sorry for all grammar mistakes I did.

I'm in highschool and I actually never had a girlfriend. 2 of girls I liked rejected me and few more I rejected. I think from the last rejection I had a scar for wanting to get in relationships. But week ago me and my friends from school were playing spin the bottle game and my friend asked one girl ( she is really beautiful btw) about which guy she likes. She said that it is me. And then other one asked her is she ready for relationship with me and she said yes. I've never looked at her in that way but I really wanted to because she was full package. We were quite good friends before that and I think she was giving me signals that she like me but i didn't wanted to go over that feeling again. When she said that I was stunned because I didn't expect that. I was thinking about what I really feel and didn't know what to say to her and I didn't wanted to lie so I think this though and week after which is today I told her that i like her and I want to get to know her better. She was stunned just like me week ago. One of my friends told me that she said she was joking about what she said week ago and also she don't want to get involved in relationship because of her ex boyfriend( she said that he changed her point of view on relationships). I texted her and told that I only want to know her better and I do not demand anything from her. She replied that she want things to be as they were as before. I don't know what should I think about this whole situation.

Was I wrong about her feelings to me?

Should I give up even if I still have feelings for her?

Why Am I feeling so stupid?

Mybe because you were hesitant to ask her out right away was there a mixed signals? Is she like that with everyone? You are feeling stupid cuz you thought it was something there but it wasnt...why would you want someone that doesnt want you back?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Daffcio Normal to feel stupid in this situation. You thought she meant something but now she says she didn't. Maybe she was joking, maybe not. But it doesn't matter, since she has now said she's not interested. It sucks to have unreciprocated feelings, I've suffered with several experiences of that. All you can do is stop acting on those feelings and take the heartbreak. Such is life.