Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aeris

Seduce an autistic féminist girl

4 posts in this topic

Why she care more about spreading feminism than spreading with me.

I feel something now. She Fuck Me then keep goin on her life.

How do I fulfill my ocd needs for follow the leo advices about having a gf.

How do I seduce her. Fuck. I send her mêmes and legit masculine respectful bird sing. 

Can girl simulate they had a great night then don't give a Fuck that much.

She is only 22 prob lost no matter I've Always been fucked with girl. Maybe I m too emotional she was first time for me

30 minutes ago, Aeris said:

Why she care more about spreading feminism than spreading with me.

I feel something now. She Fuck Me then keep goin on her life.

How do I fulfill my ocd needs for follow the leo advices about having a gf.

How do I seduce her. Fuck. I send her mêmes and legit masculine respectful bird sing. 

Can girl simulate they had a great night then don't give a Fuck that much.

She is only 22 prob lost no matter I've Always been fucked with girl. Maybe I m too emotional she was first time for me

Consider that you might have to be more direct with her if she's autistic. People with autism don't tend to pick up on social cues, so you may need to ask her very directly things that you could typically hint at with others. 

So, it may not be obvious to her to telly you that she had a great night with you because it just doesn't come onto her radar. Also, a lot of the subtle flirty/seduction stuff that RSD recommends may not really hit with her because it requires the ability to read between the lines.

I recommend being a bit straight with her as to how you feel, as opposed to getting defensive or sending hints, which would both probably go down poorly and hurt her. 

Also, autistic people tend to be really into one thing. So, maybe Feminism is that thing for her. And she keeps going on and on about and is fixated upon it because she's autistic.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

“I definitely don’t see this working out”;) could make her upset. Just forget everything you know and show her that you like her rather then flirt with her the regular verbal way.

Edited by Spiral

yes well thanks guys I m capting your vibration here, I'll upgrade the stream of my flow.

clearly she is a lot into it, club, politic school, every 4 days a post on fb about girls etc.., feminist memes, I mean, she is as autisticly into this ( and remind me of myself but on others subjects, I'm a lot into "ocd" and "adhd", means I tend to focus a lot into introverted metaphysical questionning ), when I was at her home she was a lot with feminist books ! vegan and all.

I m not sure if spiral dynamic can be used in others way than a map for consciousness, but if it describe people she is a lot green/yellow, but more green. If this map something to you

be aware guys that I have been living in my home almost 3 years, it's like I m getting out of "coma", what happen'd to the world lol ?

I just care for breathing and doing art; humans are really special creatures

Edited by Aeris