Highest

You are not a concept

14 posts in this topic

You are not any concept. You are not a human being with a body and brain. You are not a separate entity or ‘’Me’’. You are not separate from reality or universe, or to take it ultimately you are not sepearate from the non-dual One (God). You are no doer, your existence and direct experience right now is God, it’s not yours. As God, you are literally formless right now and are immortal. Can you become conscious from your direct experience that you have existed forever, that you never were born and had no beggining of your existence whatsoever?

Drop all concepts, that’s just imagination and fantasy. You ARE God!?❤️

Basically, the conceptual mind created ‘’I’’ is an illusion and delusion. There is no real self inside you or anything. You are God and can become conscious that it’s everything, omnipotent, formless. That’s what you are right now. All concepts of what you are is delusion. Don’t use the mind for this, become conscious of it.

7 minutes ago, Highest said:

Basically, the conceptual mind created ‘’I’’ is an illusion and delusion. There is no real self inside you or anything. You are God and can become conscious that it’s everything, omnipotent, formless. That’s what you are right now. All concepts of what you are is delusion. Don’t use the mind for this, become conscious of it.

As long as you are attached to your actions karma applies and you do exist as of right now. Until you have surpassed all of samsara you still exist and every action you take causes a reaction from karma.

9 minutes ago, AstralProjection said:

As long as you are attached to your actions karma applies and you do exist as of right now. Until you have surpassed all of samsara you still exist and every action you take causes a reaction from karma.

I’m not attached to my actions because I know that God is the only doer and acter. Other than that I don’t think I believe in karma but it depends on what you mean by it and how you define it. Feel free to explain.

Edited by Highest

@AstralProjection I agree that whatever actions towards others you do affect and create consequences for yourself, no doubt. But will it follow you after death As well? No, I disagree with that completely.

Edited by Highest

3 hours ago, Highest said:

@AstralProjection I agree that whatever actions towards others you do affect and create consequences for yourself, no doubt. But will it follow you after death As well? No, I disagree with that completely.

Read some of the basics from Buddhism, Zen, Jainism Hinduism and even Christianity all state that your actions do follow you. In particular meditational religions all say that there is karma. This karma is what determines your next reincarnation. Especially if one leads others astray and cause suffering to others this kind of karma is really bad.

Edited by AstralProjection

1 minute ago, AstralProjection said:

Read some of the basics from Buddhism, Zen, Jainism Hinduism and even Christianity all state that your actions do follow you. In particular meditational religions all say that there is karma. This karma is what determines your next reincarnation.

Forget about religion, it talks about a lot of shit. Have this been told by genuine sages, gurus, sadhgurus, basically perfect realized masters? If so, give me some examples.

4 hours ago, Highest said:

Forget about religion, it talks about a lot of shit. Have this been told by genuine sages, gurus, sadhgurus, basically perfect realized masters? If so, give me some examples.

Yes the Buddha after his enlightenment went to the hellish realms. And talked in great detail about the torments that they endured in that place because of bad karma. The Buddha said that hell isn't eternal but the beings there have to stay there for a very very long time to work off their karma. I've even talked with a few non-religious people that astral project about the bad lands they visited. If you don't know what astral projection is, it's where someones soul can leave their body at night. Some people are naturally born with this ability while others can train to do it at will. But from what I can gather in learning about near death experiences and astral projection it's very hard for average people to go to the bad lands unless one is taken there either by negative evil entities or by angels. One astral projector even told me that he was taken to the lower astral bad lands by an angel with wings and another guardian angel where he witnessed some of the worst suffering of his life. A place where souls were suffering insurmountable despair and pain. Then he was taken out of that place by the angels. And he said that he couldn't reach that place if he wanted to by himself and he's been astral projecting his whole life. He said the that place is so far out there that he couldn't find it on his own even if he wanted to. And when he was a child he use to astral project to some of the lower realms but that place was even far removed from there. I kept bugging him about these bad lands. Because I had a real fear of hell. And he eventually said they are of their own kind. He doesn't think that people that die here in this world go to the lower bad lands. You can talk to him if you like he frequents the astral pulse forum. But yeah many astral projectors never even see the bad lands much less the lower bad lands. Like I said it does exist, and karma is real, but it really takes great evil things for someone to make it there if at all unless someone one duped into following evil entities into the lower bad lands, as in the case of Howard Storm.

Please note that when I use words like evil and angels I am well aware of the religious connotations of those words. But really when I use those words I mean it in the most un-religious way possible.

Edited by AstralProjection

@AstralProjection Cool. I've had some obe's like 2 years ago. It made me believe that we are more than just the material body. But now after 2 years I don't think matter exists at all, complete illusion and horse shit. What we call matter is the formless non-dual One (God), Form and matter is actually God and formless. I also believe there is existence after death because non-existence is impossible, just imagination.

I love how it gets simpler and simpler the deeper I dig. Easy, effortless, being. I'll be honest, I'm still lost as fuck. But I know that's probably part of the process

From realizing that one is, to really, being in a practical sense, is a very tough journey :P 

Realize every second that you are is useless, because without being in practice, is a waste of time. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

10 hours ago, Highest said:

@AstralProjection Cool. I've had some obe's like 2 years ago. It made me believe that we are more than just the material body. But now after 2 years I don't think matter exists at all, complete illusion and horse shit. What we call matter is the formless non-dual One (God), Form and matter is actually God and formless. I also believe there is existence after death because non-existence is impossible, just imagination.

So you believe in karma now?