Highest

You are perfect and amazing

29 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Highest

but, with the place from which you are watching/aware now. can that change and be reincarnated as a delusion again? 

can you be reborn as a human again, who again - as we all naturally do, identifies with the ego and thinks is a separate entity ?

or is that part done and over for you now, for eternity? will you forever remain an audience to the play... and not be involved in the play anymore - that's essentially what I am asking

Direct and short answer: No. Impossible.

@SoonHei I couldn’t go back even if I wished to. How can you go back to illusion, especially when you become conscious that it’s an illusion more and more by the days? How can you leave Truth, non-duality and God when you become more and more by the days conscious that it’s a fact, the actual reality?

@Highest but then

Were you not always God?

From that state you fell for the illusion and lived as Highest... U were on the path... And now returned to your true self...

So that happened before... Why not again?

I would very much like to believe/understand that - though it's all and only God.

There are different points of consiousness within God .. in other words, souls lets say

And once souls merge back into God. Then they become part of God forever

So i suppose from your POV... the soul which was born as highest and is now self realized can never again fall for an illusion

But other infinite souls will continue to be "born" and eventually... Merge back into God and then "live" out life and experience while merged into the source.

In other words, as proclaimed by religious texts, heaven for eternity <3

God bless.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei Yes, we have always been God, just not conscious of it. I can never go back to the illusion of being a separate entity, I can never go back to the illusion ‘’I’’. But indeed you can go back to the illusion of duality and seperation for example. I do it fully immersed in it. Then I go back to the non-dual state in a blink of an eye whenever I want.

@SoonHei With separation and duality I mean that there is two or more. I have to be immersed in that illusion in order to function, because as you can see there are 8 billion human beings today. That is the appearance of the One ?

@SoonHei It’s beyond amazing, it’s what all really want. 

Keep doing the work both sober and high (I know you smoke weed and that can really help)

I’m conscious that you are a good man and want to become conscious of God from the posts you have writen. Again, keep doing the work, that’s really all I can say. ❤️