Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aeris

[Joe Rogan] Alex jones talking aliens/conspiracy/futur of society

10 posts in this topic

it is known since a while but here it is debated !

go quick before youtube remove the truth !

Edited by Aeris

I don't see how this relevant to the topic "Meditation, Consciousness, Enlightenment, Spirituality "

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

4 minutes ago, outlandish said:

I don't see how this relevant to the topic "Meditation, Consciousness, Enlightenment, Spirituality "

Also includes topics like: Psychedelics, Lucid Dreaming, Alternative Healing, Paranormal, New Age, etc.

11 minutes ago, outlandish said:

enlightenment :

Dictionary result for enlightenment

/ɪnˈlʌɪt(ə)nm(ə)nt,ɛnˈlʌɪt(ə)nm(ə)nt/

noun

noun: enlightenment; plural noun: enlightenments; singular proper noun: Enlightenment; noun: the Enlightenment

the action of enlightening or the state of being enlightened.

"Robbie looked to me for enlightenment"

synonyms:understanding, insight, education, learning, knowledge, awareness, information, erudition, wisdom, instruction, teaching; More

antonyms:ignorance, benightedness

the action or state of attaining or having attained spiritual knowledge or insight, in particular (in Buddhism) that awareness which frees a person from the cycle of rebirth.

"the key to enlightenment is the way of the Buddha"

@Aeris Thanks. I don't believe "Aliens speaking to the Government" relates to the definition you just provided.

I'll keep this thread open for now, but let's try to stay on topic in this forum please.

16 minutes ago, outlandish said:

@Aeris Thanks. I don't believe "Aliens speaking to the Government" relates to the definition you just provided.

I'll keep this thread open for now, but let's try to stay on topic in this forum please.

Alright, we can focus on the psychedelics parts or others, I just wanted to see accurate vision from the self improver on some aspect of this topic, the guy is a bit crazy, but some points on the futur of society seams relevant to ( like transhumanism, baby creation with science etc .. etc.. ), a bit of fun aswell sometimes hu ?.
We can still be serious in the meantime, I didn't see the whole video so far, I m in the middle.
See what happens, joe rogan is a very kind of yellow podcast to me. Very open minded on many topics, he guest every kind of people from all sides of thinking, that can enlighten people a lot. Sure this alex jones is maybe not the best guest for pure enlightment, but that's still a point of view.

edit : changed the title

Edited by Aeris

Yes, agreed it can be a bit of fun, it's a point of view etc. Totally agree that Joe Rogan is a brilliant interviewer.

I would just like to keep this forum out of the rabbit-hole of far fetched alien conspiracy land - without getting into any debates about the legitimacy of this stuff. Unless you're in the secret government department of Alien Comms, let's just say it's not really relevant to the average self-actualizer. There's plenty of this kind of material elsewhere on the internet for those who want to indulge.

Alright, if that's not appropriate to the forum I'll be careful. But that could be cool to have a "relax section for this kind of memes or alternative point of view" maybe in the futur. I wasn't sure where to post this and I appreciate getting the review from the forum.

Edited by Aeris

Cool @Aeris thanks for changing the subject and focus! ?

Yes that might be a good idea to have a miscellaneous section on here for stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else.

@Aeris Read the Forum guidlines. 

What's NOT allowed:

-Discussing conspiracy theories (like Illuminati, Reptilians, 9/11 inside job, UFOs, etc)