Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Highest

How to live in the world

9 posts in this topic

Once one becomes directly and literally conscious that I am God, you know that there is none but God who experiences duality and plays out the ego and person character. You know that everyone and everything is God, no one is a separate entity. Do you know what that means?  Fear ends. Ignorance ends. You can now do anything. Watch the movie and characters, immerse yourself in the movie or do both at the same time.

You can recreate your personality and the way you relate and connect with others. Create something great, relate and connect with others fully and extraordinary, amazingly, playfully, seducing, God-like energy, masculine, feminine. 

Recreate your ego. The ego can become conscious that it is God because it is. Humble it by being conscious of God in your soul and body and mind 24/7. Make it non-judgmental. Merge it with God. Make it good and loving and accepting of everyone. Make it awake, conscious. Get rid of all it’s dirty desires except the desire for God and experiencing existence fully.

Just my advice to you. I myself are working on all this, and it works. It gets better and better.

Edited by Highest

Amazing. Just shows how far a road I still have to take..

My goal is to meditate on average 20min a day this year. Let's take it from there haha.

But keep it up. Love you!

Become conscious that You are God and all this will happen. It will take time but in the end you are God of your reality. Ask Ramana’s great question ‘’Who am I?’’ And contemplate the fuck out of it until you have arrived at the ultimate true answer ‘’I am God’’.

That’s a long way, creating your reality the way you want and need after becoming conscious that you are God is also a long way, which I’m at right now. But in the end, it will become perfect. I know it, I am aware of it.

Haha I’m in subway right now and asked the girl working there which I know from before if she believes in God. A straigh-forward no. I asked ‘’Not at all’’, she said no. I knew which God she doesn’t believe in, she is not non-duality conscious. Living the dream, denying an imaginary God. Not conscious that herself is God. A nice girl due, very sweet. Easy to talk to.

Edited by Highest

Tnx :) Yes, I agree. Also trying to control stuff. Things becomes better and naturally when one just gives up control of the situation and just let things happen by themselves as you said.@WelcometoReality