Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Highest

God and non-duality

7 posts in this topic

I am God, an expression of God which pervades all of reality and life. The non-dual reality in which God experiences duality and creation. Apart from God there is no experience, no duality or creation. The individual naturally is not conscious that it is non-dual as it’s perceptions are the focus of it’s experience. This allows the individual to believe that what he is experiencing is reality.

But whatever the individual experiences, God experiences. They are the same and one, no distinction. God experiences everything from a full state of conscious awareness. Duality exists within the non-dual reality. But both non-duality and duality can be observed, and God can attain the best of both worlds and both experiences. Ultimately, there is only God. Literally, actually.

@Highest

Nice!

There can not be anything apart from God. It's only that God doesn't like to admit it all the time ;)

I wonder, is every cell aware as well?

@Truth Addict Precisely!

Yes, all cells are aware. The whole universe is aware and alive. It was on mushrooms, I saw that everything is alive, that everything is aware. Rocks, trees, the wall, etc.

You speak the true true.

In my current direct experience; the individual is God - God is the individual. None came first. None came second.

All exist simultaneously, eternally. And none exist at all. 

Inseparably, continuously.

The individual is, indeed, a flawless expression of God. It is through the individual that God is able to walk through his creation; heaven or hell. Walk through God; as God. Explore, experience and express God, forever. 

Individualization or fragmentation is exactly how God is able to know God. Be aware of God. Forget God. Remember God.

It is miraculous. Pure magic and infinite intelligence.

4 hours ago, Highest said:

@Truth Addict Precisely!

Yes, all cells are aware. The whole universe is aware and alive. It was on mushrooms, I saw that everything is alive, that everything is aware. Rocks, trees, the wall, etc.

How come we don't normally see that rocks are aware?

@ivankiss Indeed, very true <3 Have God in your heart, nothing can take away Truth. Nothing can take away something in the heart, it’s yours forever and you know it’s the Truth,

14 hours ago, Highest said:

@Truth Addict Precisely!

What you might have seen is that your mind is awareness. Rocks, trees, walls and the universe are happening in awareness, so by nature they must be awareness. I think your interpretation is deluded, as you lack a realization that the rocks are not what you think the rocks are. Nothing is aware, there simply is awareness, and when you are conscious of that without having the proper intellectual framework, it will to you seem as if these objects are aware, even though these objects are no objects at all.

In my opinion the more accurate interpretation is: "Cells are awareness. The whole universe is awareness and aliveness. It was on mushrooms that awareness came alive, that everything was revealed to be consciousness. Rocks, trees, the wall, etc."

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel