Aaron p

Are the preparatory practises for kryia yoga important?

10 posts in this topic

...cuz I just cant be arsed doing the preparatory ones, I just want to flick through the book and do the concentration practises. I'm I missing out on enlightenment if I don't do the specific breathing practises like pranayama and ujay pranayama (or however you spell it)...?

Kriya is not just those last 6min sitting in silence.

It's an energy code. If you remove one thing it will be a totally different practice. If you extend something again it will be a totally different practice. If you add something, modify something again... different... practice.

Whatever changes you do. You're changing the energy code. You're setting your energies in a completly different way.

Lets say you enjoy the effects of some pranayama, you extend that for 5min that's it. You will be doing a totally different practice now.

When you practice kriya it's a combination of things that is the energy code. Some kriyas are even design so that you have to stay within a certain time span otherwise otherwise you're missing the whole point of kriya. You can't even do 1min more or 1min less. If you do. I'll be doing again a different practice with totally different results.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Some beings observed the system and sayed. Okey if you do this for 3-4min your energies will reach this kind of state. If you do some of this for 5-6min your energies will reach this kind of effect and so forth. it's like you add 2H + 1O you get H2O if you remove something or add something or if you change anything at all. You won't produce water anymore you'll produce something totally different. Some totally random effect you'll get. If you continue to produce random effects, one day you'll produce something harmful to yourself.

And also..why are you asking such questions in this forum. Nobody here has a slightest idea how kriya works. You're just trying to find excuse for yourself to not follow instructions. That's not good.

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus bla bla bla stop with this dogma and exclusiveness,

yes people would add or remove something, and get all kind of different results
but they would also make adjustments after mistakes and eventlually
they would get water, independently, from different sources, latter on compare procedures and get the recipe

this is called progress
and this is also how we find out how everything works

The preparatory exercices definitly I think you don't need to do them all, it's basically just to help what's coming next, so you can just do some that you find most effective for you, better to do at least a few minute of prep than nothing I would say coz it will help the rest a lot

For the pranayama though, that's the essence of kriya yoga, so if you don't do it you're not doing kriya yoga basically

It you're smart. You'll pick a being who knows every cell in his body, who knows everything there is to know about human mechanism inside out, who knows 100000..0000 times better then you and you'll follow his instructions without any distortions. 

If you're dumb you will modify randomly things the way it's convenient for you. You will cut the wings of the plane and you'll think you're smart. Now i can drive faster on the street. 

Edited by Salvijus

3 hours ago, Salvijus said:

It you're smart. You'll pick a being who knows every cell in his body, who knows everything there is to know about human mechanism inside out, who knows 100000..0000 times better then you and you'll follow his instructions without any distortions. 

If you're dumb you will modify randomly things the way it's convenient for you. You will cut the wings of the plane and you'll think you're smart. Now i can drive faster on the street. 

@Salvijus

My friend, I know there is a lot of confusion and uncertainty out there - I know how it feels like - you don't what to do , what is the next steps ... are you doing it right or wrong? I know becasue I've been there too
and that leads me to the path of self-discovery - I've studied 300 most incredible books, I've traveled around the world to meet remarkable people in order to gain personal insight from them, I sepnt thousnd hours on meditation to find the solutions, and through all that researchs I have found one secret pattern that make all the diffrence in people lifes, and now I'm going to reavle it to you, so you can get the same incredible results as me as fast as possible,
you will no longer have to struggle,
you will no longer have to wait
all you ever wanted is waiting for you right now,  just around the corner, you've been missing it out - when it was there, all the time waiting for you, you just didn't know it - and I will be showing excatly how to know it
with my guidance it will be simpler than ever before
all you will have to do is simply follow my instruction and success is guarantee,  no risk
don't wait, don't waste your time, energy and resources - while you can have it right now, whitout effort - be smart
sign up today for my seminar only 999$ and you will get my personal mentoring program as a bonus
let's get this results you've dream of all your life deliver to you.
don't put your dream life you're entiled to on the sidewalk
cut off your learning curve from years to weeks or even days,
yes! days, this how powerful my program is, you can rise above the crowd in matter of eye glimpse
take actions right now
if you order today, you will get a special 10% discount
sing up right now and let's make your dream come true toghther

last one think I am really not snake oil salesman
you can trust me :D

Edited by OmniYoga

Lol :D don't know how to respond to this :D

All I'm saying chose a master and then stick to his instructions. Because we are totally ignorant of how kriya works. It takes lifetimes of work to understand human system. This is something that even sages don't understand. Only those who reach the peak levels of consciousness understand human mechanics. Thinking nothing matters and making adjustments is totally irresponsible. 

The question we're tackling here is wether it's okey to skip pranayama. Or in other words is it okey to ignore masters instructions and do what I like. I say no. It's fucking stupid.

Second thing I'm saying. Chose a master that you think totally knows what he's talking about. Preferably someone who achieved insane levels of consciousness with kriya..someone like sadhguru or some Himalayan master or whatever. Someone who you could trust your life into. Your whole spiritual possibilities to it. Find someone like this. Don't take instructions from retards who write books without knowing anything experientially.

@OmniYoga this last thing you posted has nothing to do with this topic. You just basicly called all the kriya masters who charge for their programs a scam. That's another topic totally. I'm not saying there are no scamers but charging money is not an indication that someone is fooling you.

Edited by Salvijus

3 minutes ago, OmniYoga said:

@Salvijus   it shows a lot about human psychology

You're too quick to judge. Why don't you stay open and consider a possibility that their actions are beyond your current understanding? That maybe there are legit reasons for charging money?

If something doesn't agree with your logic you immediatly think okey they are wrong and you dissmiss them. This is a sure way to stay ignorant all your life.

Sage's actions could be totally incomprehensible to you. Their thinking is beyond your petty understanding of life. Krishna a totally enlightened being went on killing people in a war. A normal person could never understand why. That doesn't mean there are no legit reasons of doing so.

Here's a video explaining why they charge for their programs.