d0ornokey

What are some spiritual phenomena that you have direct experience with?

3 posts in this topic

For me: 
I sometimes get flashes in my mind when someone texts me. I'll be sitting on my bed, and I'll get the image that someone texted me, and when I check, it's them. 

I notice synchronicity a lot. Coincidences that are just a bit too real to be coincidences. Like today I made an insight, and I had a friend tell me that exact same insight soon after I'd made that insight. Or another was a book that my friend told me about, my coach recommended me that same exact book the day after. 

Not very fun anymore the Astral plane. The majority of info there is disgusting. Yeah, one can access all the  subconscious of the human beings, but the majority of the knowledge is shit. The subconscious of a forest is much more beautiful per example, It has a different type of knowledge, subtle, without the BS of programmed folk.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.