Immortal peace

So confused

5 posts in this topic

I have been meditating and self inquiring quite a bit(4 hours a day) for the past few weeks. Two days ago, I had the weirdest self inquiry session while I kept on going into the moment where everything got blank and I realized that all my emotions, fear, anxiety are not real, my family, friends, etc everything is made up by me. It was so peaceful since there was nothing to worry about, nothing to fear for, I was in the moment with no past and future The sad thing is that it lasted for maybe a few minutes and I can't seem to recall all of it.the same day when I meditated before sleeping, my whole was shaking alot(non stop), I thought I was having a seizure or something.

Since this morning I have noticed a full, persistent pain and feeling of something constantly moving in my forehead, I also feel like there is something inside my head moving time to time. My eyes are also very glassy and pupils dilated a. I don't feel my emotions fully and feel alienated from everything. I have been in bed whole day today and skipped my meditation and self inquiry sessions.

Should  I continue my practices from tomorrow even if all the symptoms doesnt go away? It's just that I don't want to break the momentum for too long.

Thanks

Body must adopt this 'news' at its time way. So I think the breaks are inevitable.

I'm almost sure you're going through the Dark Night stage, search for this stage in a book called Mastering the Core Teachings of the Buddha, also read about the other stages and see if you identify something.

The author gives you the pdf for free in his site, Daniel M. Ingram.