Chapter 1: Birth
0 / ∞! = X

Chapter 2: Everything In Between
X + (1 * ∞) = 1^n = ∞!

Chapter 3: Death
X - 1^n = 0

BONUS CHAPTER: Enlightenment
X + √ X = X ↯  ∴  X = 1^n
(Please note: this is all just meant figuratively and is not properly mathematical at all)

Edited by DocHoliday

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

@DocHoliday you can write a computer program to write those. it's not that smart.

do you think ∞! is huge? what about ∞! to the power of ∞!, ∞! times, in a way that it would take as much time as it's own magnitude just to print the formula out? just pointless mental babbling.

math can only reach the limits of the human mind. it can't take you very far on this journey.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya Why are you taking this more seriously than you have to? I never intended to put this up as some sort of "proof" or "argumentation" that trumps others. You may call it pointless mental babbling, I might decide to call it.... playful self-expression. 

Are you still so caught up in seeking that you haven't yet found / are not yet ready to settle for "finding"?

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

1 minute ago, DocHoliday said:

@ajasatya Why are you taking this more seriously than you have to? I never intended to put this up as some sort of "proof" or "argumentation" that trumps others. You may call it pointless mental babbling, I might decide to call it.... playful self-expression. 

Are you still so caught up in seeking that you haven't yet found / are not yet ready to settle for "finding"?

no, i'm just addressing (and maybe successfully triggering) your pride xD. it's useless, you can let it go.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya Well, do whatever you like manxD But you'd be wrong in assuming all kinds of various things about me and my reactions.

12 minutes ago, Yoshy said:

No after life ? 

@Yoshy Would you like me to explain or was your comment a non-serious remark?

99% of what’s being said on this site is ‘pointless mental babbling’. 

8 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

@Yoshy Would you like me to explain or was your comment a non-serious remark?

@DocHoliday I would like an explanation yes 

10 minutes ago, Andreas said:

99% of what’s being said on this site is ‘pointless mental babbling’. 

maybe on the meditation/enlightenment and partially on the self-actualization sections. but this forum is also filled with serious practical stuff.

unborn Truth

@Yoshy Wonderful:) Well, you see, there's really no differnece between life as it is now and a so-called "afterlife". As you can see in the first equation, that which you emerge from is Nothingness - and in the end, to Nothingness you will return. This is a ceaceless cycle. 

Enlightenment, then, is more or less the realisation that you who expects to be reborn, in the exact same way as you are right now perhaps, is an illusion because you are not differnt from 1^n - not different from anything else that is finite. But, the good news is that the real you which lies underneath all finiteness will remain exactly where it is, what it is, and how it is for eternity. So in the end there is nowhere to go or to come from. 

This is obviously just a partial fragment of the "whole" explanation but I obviously can't sit here for forever to "explain" enlightenment to you.xD That's your job to fully grasp and experience.

@zambize Yes I'm aware of thatxD Sorta comes back to the fact that everything's exactly the same thing, essentially. Nothing is really differnt from each other, regardless of how you slice it, combine it or multiply it. 

EDIT: Consciousness only ever interacts with itself - to the n'th degree. If you know what I'm saying.

Edited by DocHoliday

Explanation for those who might have trouble grasping what I'm trying to get across with this

0 / ∞! = X 
As a partial manifestation of Absolute Infinity, out of total formlessness and no-thing-ness, the finite self (you) emerges (along everything else that is perceivable).

X + (1 * ∞) = 1^n = ∞!
You as the finite self, thinking that you are separate to everything else "around you", interact with all kinds of "other things" of infinite variety throughout your life. 1^n represents that the entirety of all those interactions and of all this interplay is fundamentally all finite - and, because it's to the n'th power, all of the exact same nature, meaning that everything is ultimately just consciousness interacting with itself in all kinds of differnt ways, even though in the end, it all comes back to 1, no matter how large the number of the power may be. Thus, this is equal to Absolute Infinity, or more precisely Absolute Infinity at play, expressing itself.

X - 1^n = 0
Once you, as the finite self, lose all finitudes you're attached to, i.e. your body primarily or all other finite material or non-material acquisitions, you then go back to Source, or Nothingness respectively. Now, if we want to throw karma in the mix, that's debatable, but essentially that's how it goes/ends and finally starts all over again.

X + √ X = X ↯  ∴  X = 1^n
As the finite self discovers, or gets in touch with its root(s) and its origin, it realises that its total finitude, which it was certain of prior to self-realisation, is an illsuion. Therefore, it is now clear that the finite self is just another emergence of consciousness, which will pass away just like everything else that is finite, but that the real Self is concsiousness itself, which never ceases or fades away.