Eric Tarpall

Why do gay men like feminine guys?

23 posts in this topic

I have been told the opposite, by gays.

In fact, i was constantly groomed for most of my life because gays are attracted to me and i am not feminine.

One time a gay man even straight up told me he liked me because he doens't like "gay man that look and behave gay" if you know what i mean.

They like masculine energy, just like women (most of them) do.

My metaphysics for attraction is that opposites meet

I heard that in the gay community buttoms are often long, shaved and skinny guys and tops are often bears, so bigger guys with lots of hair. Thats a way to create opposites. 

In lesbian relationships I heard this derogatory remark "Kampflesbe" which translates into battle lesbian. So a rough women in terms of appearance and attitude. And I sometimes see that. Thats also a way to create opposites. 

Edited by Jannes

On 09/07/2023 at 10:49 PM, Jannes said:

My metaphysics for attraction is that opposites meet

I heard that in the gay community buttoms are often long, shaved and skinny guys and tops are often bears, so bigger guys with lots of hair. Thats a way to create opposites. 

In lesbian relationships I heard this derogatory remark "Kampflesbe" which translates into battle lesbian. So a rough women in terms of appearance and attitude. And I sometimes see that. Thats also a way to create opposites. 

I am "long, shaved and skinny" and i am androgen + dominant (in relations), i saw several submissive bearded and feminine guys.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.