Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mada_

Kundalini and spine shape

5 posts in this topic

I think i have an odd spine shape and i have been doing kriya work for about a month and I'm paranoid that this will have a negative effect. My spine bends outwards multiple times if that makes sense, there's a curve in the lower back aswell as the upper. 

Also i was doing a cobra pose and i think it pushed one of the verterbraes in on my lower back which is stressing me the fuck out. 

And finally to the people who will reply with "you shouldn't learn kriya from a book" and "you can't go back, you're in it forever, etc. Etc." i am well aware. I will admit i was probably a bit naive not researching enough whether kriya was suited for me, but now i am here, making progress and feeling stressed about things i may not be able to see. 

Thankyou

2 hours ago, Mada_ said:

"you shouldn't learn kriya from a book" and "you can't go back, you're in it forever, etc. Etc." i am well aware.

these are people who are hard wired into the kriya dogma.  JC's book is legit, as long as you dont do the higher kriyas. 

Do you mean lordosis? should not be any problem. 

2 hours ago, moon777light said:

JC's book is legit, as long as you dont do the higher kriyas.

Why you say so?

i asked several kriya bans who've been kriya for 10 years for their opinion on the JC stevens book, some disregarded the book as trash (the ones fully into the dogma i guess) but the ones who said the book is amazing for beginners warned that the instructions for the higher kriyas arent right. I wonder exactly why its wrong though.