Space

5-MeO-DMT Trip - Love, Love, Love.

5 posts in this topic

Dosage ~20-24mg (Rectal ROA)

The only word that needs be said is... LOVE.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, BOUNDLESS AND INFINITE LOVE.

There is no room for anything but Love. Of course! Its Infinite ahaha!!

Without ego there is only Pure Love.

Unbounded, Boundless, Infinite. Forever and ever. Pure Love.

The love was endlessly outpouring from the heart centre, from within 'me', without a beginning or end.

Endless love to give - it can never end or not be.

Overview of the trip: I was super anxious beforehand and had lots of thoughts about not doing it etc. Even though I hadn’t eaten for about 5 hours, I got incredibly nauseous during the come up. It was that horrible feeling of being right on the edge of throwing up but not being able to. However it eventually passed after some time. I'm also pretty sure I didn't take a single breath for a good 5 or 10 minutes. Didn't affect me in any way though.

The come up experience was fucking intense and really trippy. Its such a radical shift from your normal waking consciousness, that its kinda difficult to get your bearings and figure out what is actually going on. Eventually it smoothed out though.

At one point the thought ‘Love’ spontaneously arose and appeared in the heart centre, not from or in the ‘head’.  Like a cork popping out of a champagne bottle the thought completely opened my heart and released a torrent of Infinite Love that I have never experienced before in my life. 

It literally felt like a torrent of Love spreading outwards from my heart for ever, without a beginning or end - Infinitely. I cried and cried and cried for the Love was so strong and total. So much Love. Its hard to describe and these words are not enough.

The love over took ‘me’. It was me. It was so powerfull, so overwhelming. So much Love. I felt that I could give Love to everyone for ever. There was no desire for others to give me Love. There was only Love to give. Unbounded Love, Infinite Love. 

I finally understand what it means to Love and to give and share Love without needing anything in return. 

Thanks Leo! :x

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

This is great, thank you for sharing!

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

@FredFred Thankyou :)

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This was a beautiful description, feel you! <3

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi