Himanshu

What is Time?

8 posts in this topic

Gay Hendricks: "You're where time comes from."

Einstein: "Time and Space are relative" 

Enlightened masters: "Time does not exist" 

There is Newtonian time - scheduling, allocation etc and Einstein time - Being the source of time itself. 

This would make a great topic. A lot of mindfucks.

Could you tell what time is it, if everything stopped moving? The illusion of time is created by objects moving - the Sun and the Moon especially. You age, because there are cells moving in the body and these sells have to regenerate somehow to keep you alive, but they only reproduce „worse“ cells mostly. People say you can feel this by sitting in a deep zazen, it kind of makes sense. :) 

Yes! This really needs to be explained for better understanding of recent God episodes.

1)  If there is no time and everything is happening in one moment does it mean there’s no chronological order, no before and after, no cause and effect? Or is it just that we cannot grasp the point with our limited theories?

2) How does our percive of time in this earth life connects to the actual reality when there is no time?   

Recently I discovered that as there is “past lifes regression” there also is  “future life progression “, it seems you as the essence of god can choose to live thru the earth lives not in chronological order, as there is no time. I just cannot make a sense of that. 

After my initial enlightening event I had major problems detecting the passing of time. At it's worst I could not drive, because I would miss every turn and end up lost. I knew to turn, but didn't know when. I drove 60 on 25 mph roads with ease. I walked thru fully moving traffic, only feet between cars....I knew motion but not space-time lol.... i don't understand it myself...but that's a story for another time really. Ego death/full regression... Mmm. I recovered, but still lose time in thought. 1 minute and 6 hours feel the same... I can meditate a long time lol...

Edited by Ataraxia
changed space to motion