Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivankiss

...psst. Ya want some Love? It's unconditional.

5 posts in this topic

Congratulations! 

You just fell in Love.

The choice you made was oh so perfect. I sense the presence of grace. Welcome home.

This is not (merely) a clickbait. Oh no. This is the real deal. It actually and absolutely is the embodiment of unconditional Love; expressed through this form, on this forum. I would not dare to joke about that. Way too often one ends up finding nothing, when searching for Love. For a reason which may not be apparent. It is exactly and precisely for no reason. Love is, essentially; nothing. For nothing. However; many may not recognize Love while formless. 

That is why I intend to give it form. This thread will act as a container for Love. Purity. Unity.

I will be shamelessly expressing Love's depth and it's magnitude. Even though the infinite cannot be really contained; it sure can be captured in a moment. This is it. This is Love's moment. I will let it take over now;

Hello.

This is Love. This is You and I.

I love You. I always have been in love with you. Always will be. 

Love is but to love. That is why love is. It unifies. It invites all in. Gives warmth to all. Peace. Sense of security. Home. Rest. Ease.

Nurtures all. Cares for all. Holds all in place. Encourages all to be all. To love.

All are captured in this loving moment. And it is lovely. Why would there be a need for any difference to be noticed? Let all merge and find the centre. Let all unify. Come together. Loose all sense of separation.

No need to feel uncomfortable. Take your mask off for a while. Let Love overflow. Questions will wait for an eternity. Now is timeless and spaceless. It speaks to you softly. Listen carefully.

Love holds all as One.

Let all remember; everything is absolutely and always supported. Love always has your back. Picks you up when you fall. Lifts you up when you fly high. Heals your broken bones. Your open wounds. Your body, your heart, your mind. 

No thing is left behind. Never ever. No thing goes to waste. Or unnoticed. Love is a glue. Everything sticks to it. No one can possibly be excluded or neglected. 

There is a possibility of those to be experienced, yes. Love does not claim hurt is not real. It does not negate. Hurt is real precisely because Love is. Love supports even hurt. Even pain. Even abuse. Why would it stop those from being and expressing themselves? Or anything else for that matter? 

Love does not stop. Love allows. Eternally and unconditionally. Innocently. It knows no other way. Only one. Only the path of Love. Only the language of Love. 

Hurt is unrecognized Love.

And so is pain. And so is fear. And so is neglected. And so is abuse.

All of them are screaming for your attention. They all want to send through the same message;

"Hey you! Look at me! I am Love, too!"

Resistance towards the acknowledgement and recognition of this is the cause of one's pain and suffering, in the first place. 

But then again; resistance is also Love. Love is so unconditionally loving it even allows itself to resist itself. Who cares? Love does not.

Love only cares for everything to have it's place in Oneness. For each expression to have it's freedom to express itself. No matter it's shape or form. Love is unstoppable. It could not stop itself from loving no matter how hard it tried. No matter for how many centuries; millenniums. 

Love will love. One way or another. Forever.

Be not ashamed when love goes unnoticed in your direct experience of love. You are allowed to keep your eyes shut for as long as you wish. You are allowed to look away; see through; overlook. You are allowed to not recognize Love. To be blind to it. Numb. Love loves you so much it gives you the absolute freedom to interpret love, express love, do love, make love how ever the hell you want. Nothing can be out of anything else but love. No matter how it is seen or felt.

Love does not ask. It will wait for you to notice it for all eternity. It is silent. Patient. Transparent. Timeless. Omnipresent. 

Recognition leads to surrendering.

There are literally infinite ways to become aware of love. To come to know it. To recognize it. To merge with it.

This is, ultimately, what You and I have been all abou, since forever. You and I know; if one was to understand Love and it's magical ways, even if just a little bit; surrendering would not be so scary anymore. It would lead one into eternal bliss, harmony, unity and peace. It would lead one to the realization of all realizations; One is pure, unconditional Love. 

Always has been; always will be. Knowing it or not.

Love is in love with itself eternally. 

Right here; right now. All for you to notice it. 

Edited by ivankiss

oh wow, I just fell hopelessly in love with this, @ivankiss this is pure love, thank you :x

whatever arises, love that