Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pushkar

Release emotional blockages

7 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I don't know why one incident, which happened 1 year back, comes in my mind daily. I feel to go back and shout on others. Is it a sign that my emotions got stuck inside me and should release them from my body? What are the signs of emotional blockages?

Yeah, probably you need to release them, try: bioenergetics, TRE(trauma release exercises), reichian therapy, Amanae, hatha yoga, holotropic/shamanic breathing etc. 

@Pushkar You’re hanging on to it, keeping it “in”, even in this post. Let it out. Share it. You get different perspectives here, which will open up your mind with regards to the one perspective you’ve been repeating over and over for a year. In this way, you will be free of it. Be mindful, not to stifle the emotional release when it ‘hits’, allow actual mourning as this part of you dies. http://johnfbaggett.com/blog/?p=260

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Correct. I did a session today. Released some emotions from my body and felt light. I did gibberish meditation and cried for a few minutes. Results are unbelievable. We should do such sessions to transform our lives.

I've found sharing helps, yet insufficient for some of the deeper body memory stuff. Shamanic breathing has helped. Another possible release - when it arises - scream, punch a pillow and perhaps cry. 

@Pushkar  Don't be surprised if it takes more than one attempt to release a memory with accompanying blockage. It won't mean your first attempt was unsuccessful, sometimes it takes more than one attempt. When you can recall that event and have no emotional response to it, it will be released in full.