Michele339

Pure Empty Transparent Awareness

8 posts in this topic

When we die, we become pure empty transparent awareness again. Like before we were born. Isn't it so, that in our original state we have no recollection what so ever of the life that we have lived, before we died? Like it never existed.

39 minutes ago, Michele339 said:

When we die, we become pure empty transparent awareness again. Like before we were born. Isn't it so, that in our original state we have no recollection what so ever of the life that we have lived, before we died? Like it never existed.

Here' another good quote, "Death is the end of the illusion that there was someone" - Tony Parsons

Just as thoughts are simply arising content within pure awareness, this entire experience of life is simply arising content. I never stopped being pure, empty, transparent awareness. 

I see more clearly now! Thank you everybody for your precious words full of light.

15 hours ago, Natasha said:

Here' another good quote, "Death is the end of the illusion that there was someone" - Tony Parsons

@Natasha Thanks for that quote, that's really deep. 9_9

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

4 hours ago, Arik said:

@Natasha Thanks for that quote, that's really deep. 9_9

@Arik  I'd say it's "Dead on" (correct). Is our ultimate desire to become non-existent again?

52 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Is our ultimate desire to become non-existent again?

I don't know man. :P Maybe nature just likes to dance and we happen to be the thing that thinks it dances and is really something different from the world providing the space to dance. And some dancers like to think that this is really it and others play the game that this is all a game and one needs to awaken out of the game.

... and maybe that's just all philosophical bullshit. You tell me! :o:)-_-

Cheers

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

16 minutes ago, Arik said:

I don't know man. :P Maybe nature just likes to dance and we happen to be the thing that thinks it dances and is really something different from the world providing the space to dance. And some dancers like to think that this is really it and others play the game that this is all a game and one needs to awaken out of the game.

... and maybe that's just all philosophical bullshit. You tell me! :o:)-_-

Cheers

@Arik For now all that really exists is the dance. Whatever this dance is.  A state of mind where no question exist is a blissful state of mind. That is the only thing I know for sure.