MisterMan

Code of Duality has in it stories that hint at unity.

13 posts in this topic

Here is one of them i came up with. Please feel free to shoot holes at this if you disagree.

You eat grass. Shit grass onto the field. Where grass will use the shit that was grass to grow more of itself.

In this self referencial masterpiece the code in which we project duality is showing us that there is more to it than meets the surface. As through this interdependant nature between the grass, the shit that was grass and the grass that grows from shit that was grass from. etc ad infinitum

There is also the time aspect. Where not only is everything interdependant but each moment splits into past and present where you see shit that WAS grass and you distinguish between past and present.

These distinctions of time and presentation which is dependant on how our senses pick up the information,  we see as if we were crafted through our limitations. But those limitations are distinctions. You can find shit within the codex that can teach you new things from the old stuff. That is interesting to say the least.

This is akin to watching a movie that breaks the 4th wall. 

Conclusion. Ultimately you can use duality to find unity. 

Edited by MisterMan

Lets just watch The Lion King.

The antelope eat the grass, Lions eat the antelope, which then die to become grass.

On 1/29/2019 at 4:07 AM, MisterMan said:

Ultimately you can use duality to find unity.

You're still not getting it: duality IS unity!

The distinction between duality and nonduality is a duality you imagined!

The nature of duality is nonduality. The nature of nonduality is duality.

When you make a distinction between duality and nonduality, you live a dualistic life.

When you make no distinction between duality and nonduality, you live a nondual life.

And if you make a distinction between these two lives, you live the dualistic life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 29.1.2019 at 1:07 PM, MisterMan said:

Conclusion. Ultimately you can use duality to find unity. 

@MisterMan You don’t even have any other choice than doing so. What else besides duality would you use to “find” unity?? (quotation marks implying that it’s not something separate or additional to duality, of course)

If you haven’t experienced unity ever before, all you have is duality. 

But of course, as Leo pointed out, you have to go full circle to see that there really was no difference all along. And yet there is. But isn’t. 

Edited by DocHoliday

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You're still not getting it: duality IS unity!

The distinction between duality and nonduality is a duality you imagined!

The nature of duality is nonduality. The nature of nonduality is duality.

When you make a distinction between duality and nonduality, you live a dualistic life.

When you make no distinction between duality and nonduality, you live a nondual life.

And if you make a distinction between these two lives, you live the dualistic life.

I guess I'm at that stage. I'm seeing the mechanisms of duality work through projection. And how things appear to be very reflective in nature to the meaning you assign to these symbols. 

I just realised last night, it seems to me a bit of progression in the sense that once yous see how dependant one is from the other you can see that both are created at once. Or that perhaps they are one, since they are inseperable from one another. Its an ongoing process

and it's really funny how it worked. But i saw that there was no difference in my action and the thought that led to it. The distinction is fantasy. 

I came a cross a Matt Kahn video which i discovered thanks to you for referring him to someone on here.  And it tackles exactly the thing i am talking about and expands on it. 

Edited by MisterMan

I heard it expressed in another way which puts what i was trying to sasy beautifully. Duality is a way that non duality expresses itself.

2 hours ago, MisterMan said:

Duality is a way that non duality expresses itself.

@MisterMan Yes... but once again, there is no other way it couldn’t be like that:)

One directly implies the other. It’s not just simply -a- way, that is how it is. 

“Pure non-duality” would be an impossibility in itself. It would be like the experience of non-existence. It just doesn’t work. 

Therefore, “to experience itself” as a certain Rupert Spira would say, duality is directly implied in non-duality; and vice versa.

But you know what... it’s best to stop talking about it altogether. If it’s not directly experienced on an experiential level then it’s redundant one way or the other. 

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

Yeah so we're getting into the pre trans fallacy, right?

@MisterMan I've watched the video too but I've already forgotten what that means specifically. 

That term is way too fancy for me to understand what it means all on its own [insert crying laughing emoji]

it's pretty interesting. Essentially it's helpful to understand that every human goes through a process. Pre rational, rational and trans rational. And people often confuse pre rational traits for post rational traits as they do share some similarities. Yet they are different. Just like you pointed out. In the trans rational. The trans includes the rational whilst also including non rational at the same time. Where as in pre rational, there is no rational yet. So they are quite different.

The implications are pretty heavy

@MisterMan Oh well, now I’m back on track. 

And yes, most definitely do experiences of non duality and enlightenment in general fall into the trans rational category. That’s why you can’t intellectually understand them. Nooo way?

How does one stand underneath reality? 

should be the caption in your philosoraptor